Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a day! 09:48 - Feb 25 with 585 viewsDJR

Ipswich and Scotland win.

That doesn't happen very often, and but for a dodgy TMO decision in the game against France, Scotland could be going into the game against Ireland with the Grand Slam for both at stake.
[Post edited 25 Feb 9:48]
What a day! on 09:52 - Feb 25 with 536 viewsKeno

Scots looks a good team at the moment, and yes that was a strange decision vs the Frogs

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What a day! on 09:53 - Feb 25 with 534 views_clive_baker_

Fair play to Scotland, the best team won. Really is a good time to be a follower of Scotland rugby, they’re at a level above England right now and have been for a while.

From England’s perspective we made too many individual errors and created a lot of our own problems at times, but no getting away from the fact Scotland deserved to win.

Beating Italy and Wales and losing the other 3 was my prediction for the 6 nations campaign and I think that’s what we’ll see. Definitely a work in progress at the moment and a lot of change, but I’m not massively convinced we’ve got a rosy future around the corner under Borthwick.
What a day! on 10:07 - Feb 25 with 506 viewsDJR

What a day! on 09:53 - Feb 25 by _clive_baker_

Fair play to Scotland, the best team won. Really is a good time to be a follower of Scotland rugby, they’re at a level above England right now and have been for a while.

From England’s perspective we made too many individual errors and created a lot of our own problems at times, but no getting away from the fact Scotland deserved to win.

Beating Italy and Wales and losing the other 3 was my prediction for the 6 nations campaign and I think that’s what we’ll see. Definitely a work in progress at the moment and a lot of change, but I’m not massively convinced we’ve got a rosy future around the corner under Borthwick.

I agree that Borthwick doesn't seem the right man.

The thing is though that England have for a long have had the players, it's just that too often the sum of its parts has been greater than the whole, to turn the usual phrase (which could be applied to Scotland) on its head
What a day! on 10:44 - Feb 25 with 466 viewsGuthrum

Pretty much my thoughts, too.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What a day! on 13:59 - Feb 25 with 371 viewsFtnfwest

Apart from the world cups I lost interest many years ago tbh. I did get an invite to go last year v France which I took up but no engagement from the crowd at all and most of us had left by the 70th minute. It’s just a corporate day out now. Also a time when whatever people say there is a dearth of really top quality players plus current coach not good either. We had a relatively easy run in the WC but overall the game is dying in England. Might be an idea to have a 4 nations and relegate England and Italy to a second division of 4 to make it more competitive and have 1 up, 1 down etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024