Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we learned today 21:33 - Feb 24 with 803 viewsnodge_blue

1. A question really. How does Hirst rate against Moore? Moore had a bit of an erratic game today. Should have scored early on. Some poor touches and passes. But he always seemed a threat and a handful. But I’m not sure he is clear water better than George. Who would get the nod if both fit? I might still say Hirst.

2. We played well without hitting top gear and comfortably outplayed Birmingham. We have to be in a good position going forward, regardless of if we go up or not. As long as the manager stays.

3. Some fans are never happy. I bumped into a town fan at the station who thought we were rubbish and played too much tippy tappy football. I have no words. Look at the score, the table etc. what do people want?

4. Isaacs do possibly the worst burger known to mankind. Nuked and stuffed in a bun with no onions, relish, salad…..anything.

5. Tunazebe did well. Terrific run for the second. Nerves of steel pass to paraphrase a recent post. Steel Axel.

6. Great fun still.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

What we learned today on 21:43 - Feb 24 with 681 viewsMach_foreignBlue

1. Moore. A better footballer than Hirst.

3. Some people miss mccarthy and more than half empty Portman Road

5. His best performance for us so far.

6. Last and this season. Mind blowing.
What we learned today on 21:53 - Feb 24 with 621 viewsBugs

1. Moore is a fair bit ahead of Hirst, IMO. Moore is far better at holding the ball up (yes the ball bounces off him at times, but does more so off Hirst), better in the air, and has more of a goal threat. Hirst isn't the finished article, so of course can and probably will improve in those areas. For closing down and work rate, Hirst is a bit better than Moore......but not as much as I was expecting.

2. Yes

3. That "fan" is a nob.

4. Can't agree one way or another as not had an Isaacs burger. But sounds crap.

5. Thought Axle was fantastic and said as much to my father-in-law after 15 mins into the game (possibly less).

6. Hell yeah.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024