Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... 21:13 - Feb 24 with 3533 viewsKropotkin123

My baby boy was born at 2am, ahead of today's game. We had the game on in the recovery room and he witnessed his first win.

100% record!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 00:01 - Feb 25 with 1025 viewsParky

Congratulations mate!
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 00:14 - Feb 25 with 1015 viewsRyorry

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:25 - Feb 24 by Vic

Thanks Kroppers - please could you produce 13 more little Kroppers between now and the end of April. Thank you.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 00:38 - Feb 25 with 994 viewsIllinoisblue

🎶🎶 such a perfect day… 🎶🎶🎶

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 01:43 - Feb 25 with 975 viewsJimInGreensboro

Hooray! Congrats!
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 02:38 - Feb 25 with 958 viewsLord_Lucan

Congratulations Kropo.

All the very best.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 06:58 - Feb 25 with 929 viewsKropotkin123

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:54 - Feb 24 by Pendejo

Good work A, give all our regards to D.
(Assuming nothing has changed in last 3 years...)

Yeah, still D. 10 years together next year.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 07:16 - Feb 25 with 920 viewsFixed_It

Congrats!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 08:53 - Feb 25 with 893 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I think I take some of the credit* as I put on my scarf late in the second half (at 1-1) and declared to my mates either side, "Don't worry, we'll score in a minute, I've put the lucky scarf on".

Congrats, and well played the missus (especially for allowing the game on in the recovery room!)

*Not for the baby, that was nothing to do with me.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 09:28 - Feb 25 with 869 views_clive_baker_

Massive congratulations chap.
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 11:41 - Feb 25 with 841 viewsRyorry

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:51 - Feb 24 by north_stand77

Congratulations to you all. Another future Town fan!

… and potential Academy scholar -> professional player …

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 20:58 - Feb 25 with 804 viewsblueasfook

Congrats! A new town fan in the world

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:01 - Feb 25 with 802 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 08:53 - Feb 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

I think I take some of the credit* as I put on my scarf late in the second half (at 1-1) and declared to my mates either side, "Don't worry, we'll score in a minute, I've put the lucky scarf on".

Congrats, and well played the missus (especially for allowing the game on in the recovery room!)

*Not for the baby, that was nothing to do with me.

I was pleased that wearing my lucky shirt did the trick, especially as the last few times I wore it, it hadn't done!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:21 - Feb 25 with 791 viewscbower

Enjoy being a dad fella, it's life's greatest gift - treasure it!

bluescouser

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:45 - Feb 25 with 778 viewsjayessess

Congratulations!

My first is due on 26th May. I'm hoping we'll already be promoted and there won't be an Ipswich match that day!
[Post edited 26 Feb 7:46]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 09:19 - Feb 26 with 710 viewsflykickingbybgunn

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:45 - Feb 25 by jayessess

Congratulations!

My first is due on 26th May. I'm hoping we'll already be promoted and there won't be an Ipswich match that day!
[Post edited 26 Feb 7:46]

I am always amazed at the fact that you are about to meet somebody for the first time that you will love for the rest of your life.
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 09:34 - Feb 26 with 696 viewsDanTheMan

Massive congratulations Kropotkin!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 12:18 - Feb 26 with 662 viewsGlasgowBlue

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:25 - Feb 24 by Vic

Thanks Kroppers - please could you produce 13 more little Kroppers between now and the end of April. Thank you.

That may be scientifically impossible. But I'm sure he'll give it a good try in the interests of ITFC.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 12:41 - Feb 26 with 654 viewsportmanroadblue

Congratulations
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 20:49 - Feb 26 with 584 viewsLesTibbetsbrokenleg

Congratulations!

Are you going to name him Nestor (Makhnov)?
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 20:59 - Feb 26 with 573 viewsChurchman

Congratulations!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024