Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... 21:13 - Feb 24 with 3448 viewsKropotkin123

My baby boy was born at 2am, ahead of today's game. We had the game on in the recovery room and he witnessed his first win.

100% record!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 2431 viewshomer_123

Did you name him Omari?

Congrats fella!
[Post edited 24 Feb 21:14]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 2419 viewsBugs

Congratulations!!!!
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 2414 viewsNutkins_Return

Congratulations!!
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 2410 viewsWeWereZombies

Congratulations Dad (or Mum, we don't all know each other on here - but if you are the Mum that is one helluva commitment to being a Town supporter...)

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:22 - Feb 24 with 2352 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Baby Bakunin. (Better than Mikhail)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:32 - Feb 24 with 2330 viewsRyorry

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:14 - Feb 24 by homer_123

Did you name him Omari?

Congrats fella!
[Post edited 24 Feb 21:14]

Alternatively, Conor or Jeremy ... or Wes ...or Kieffer ... or

Anyway, back of the net, nice one

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:42 - Feb 24 with 2293 viewsTheBoyBlue

Congratulations on all fronts, especially on the birth of Conor Jeremy Omari.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:47 - Feb 24 with 2276 viewsRyorry

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:42 - Feb 24 by TheBoyBlue

Congratulations on all fronts, especially on the birth of Conor Jeremy Omari.

Conor Jeremy Omari Keiran ...

Login to get fewer ads

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:50 - Feb 24 with 2261 viewsPerublue

Mark or Murphy are nice.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:51 - Feb 24 with 2250 viewsRyorry

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:50 - Feb 24 by Perublue

Mark or Murphy are nice.

and Tony of course.

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:55 - Feb 24 with 2227 viewspointofblue

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:32 - Feb 24 by Ryorry

Alternatively, Conor or Jeremy ... or Wes ...or Kieffer ... or

Anyway, back of the net, nice one

Kieran Vaclav Axel Leif Luke Cameron Sam Massimo Wesley Connor Nathan Kieffer Omari Jeremy Marcus Kropotkin.

No, can't see a problem in that at all.

Congratulations, Kropotkin!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:57 - Feb 24 with 2212 viewsWestSussexBlue

Congrats, all the best 💙
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:02 - Feb 24 with 2186 viewsnodge_blue

Congratulations. Happy day all round.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:05 - Feb 24 with 2166 viewsMattinLondon

Congratulations- your next proper nights sleep will be in a few months time. Look forward to it.
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:08 - Feb 24 with 2158 viewsTheBoyBlue

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:47 - Feb 24 by Ryorry

Conor Jeremy Omari Keiran ...

Of course...

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:08 - Feb 24 with 2152 viewsmrfixit426

Congratulations!
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:23 - Feb 24 with 2097 viewsKeno

Congrats Kropty and Mrs Kropty

How is little Portman doing?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:25 - Feb 24 with 2089 viewsVic

Thanks Kroppers - please could you produce 13 more little Kroppers between now and the end of April. Thank you.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:26 - Feb 24 with 2084 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations. And welcome to the world Kropotkin124.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:51 - Feb 24 with 2029 viewsnorth_stand77

Congratulations to you all. Another future Town fan!
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:54 - Feb 24 with 2012 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Congratulations 🥂

Poll: Is Billm….

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:54 - Feb 24 with 2008 viewsPendejo

Good work A, give all our regards to D.
(Assuming nothing has changed in last 3 years...)

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 23:07 - Feb 24 with 1972 viewsWicklowBlue

Congrats mate!
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 23:08 - Feb 24 with 1971 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Congratulations!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 23:33 - Feb 24 with 1911 viewsPhilTWTD

Congratulations!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024