Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
35 shots today 18:53 - Feb 24 with 839 viewsthebooks

9 on target. 3 goals.

Can remember whole swathes of Lambert era matches where literally nothing happened. What times we live in.

Championship football in general has really improved since we were last here; lot more incisive. Makes this season even more incredible.

Glad Tuanzebe had a good game today; he seemed to really enjoy the second goal celebrations. Got too much stick recently.

Brum were good on the break. I quite like their fans: they make some noise. Ruddy took the bantz well.

Having Hutchinson as a sub is some luxury.

We’re gonna get automatic promotion.
35 shots today on 18:55 - Feb 24 with 801 viewsbournemouthblue

Brum have always been pretty noisey and a lot of trouble

A bit of a bogey side for us over the years?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

35 shots today on 18:58 - Feb 24 with 779 viewsSawtrich

I've been reading on here that we are slow and ponderous and the reason we don't get penalties is that we're not in the opposition box very often. It's almost as if some people haven't got a clue what they're talking about.
35 shots today on 19:01 - Feb 24 with 742 viewsBlueBadger

35 shots today on 18:58 - Feb 24 by Sawtrich

I've been reading on here that we are slow and ponderous and the reason we don't get penalties is that we're not in the opposition box very often. It's almost as if some people haven't got a clue what they're talking about.

It amazes me how oftARN people will spout this rubbish, despite the evidence to the contrary.
[Post edited 25 Feb 12:15]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

35 shots today on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 577 viewsRozz

We're on track to complete 2 full seasons above 2.5 goals per game scored at home. Portman Road must be pound for pound one of, if not THE best place to be a home supporter in the country.

To have done it with the step up in opposition and with predominantly the same players is insane.
[Post edited 24 Feb 19:35]
35 shots today on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 567 viewspointofblue

I'm just read the Leicester forum - apparently we only score deflections and from offside positions.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

35 shots today on 19:31 - Feb 24 with 546 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

BBC says 26 but you can't trust them!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024