Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing changed for us last night 08:48 - Feb 24 with 1166 viewsJrm_72

The mission remains the same - handle our business, and what will be will be.

If we play anywhere close to our best, we win the majority of our remaining games. If that happens, we get 90 odd points and its still not enough for top two, we tip our hats accordingly. Whoever finishes ahead will have deserved it.

Let's focus on what we can control, which is to make FPR rock today. Maybe even get a song from the Churchmans, this isnt lawn bowls you are watching

COYB!!
Nothing changed for us last night on 08:51 - Feb 24 with 1124 viewstextbackup

Us winning today will piss leeds off, as the high they are currently on then takes a bit of a knock.

I’m still convinced Leeds get 2nd spot, not a chance Leicester are losing top spot, and we’ll win the playoffs (final vs Southampton)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nothing changed for us last night on 09:03 - Feb 24 with 1075 viewssmithy69

Nothing changed for us last night on 08:51 - Feb 24 by textbackup

Us winning today will piss leeds off, as the high they are currently on then takes a bit of a knock.

I’m still convinced Leeds get 2nd spot, not a chance Leicester are losing top spot, and we’ll win the playoffs (final vs Southampton)

I’m not convinced that Leicester have it wrapped up at all. They have some really tough games coming up for various reasons
Nothing changed for us last night on 09:06 - Feb 24 with 1066 viewsblueasfook

Yep totally agree. We just need to do the best we can and see where we are in 13 games time.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Nothing changed for us last night on 09:29 - Feb 24 with 1008 viewsGuthrum

The only occasion (short of black magic) we can influence one of our direct rivals is on 1st April. Apart from that, we just have to put together a run like last season.

Because we are still in the hunt.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nothing changed for us last night on 12:35 - Feb 24 with 771 viewsstrikalite

Nothing changed for us last night on 08:51 - Feb 24 by textbackup

Agree mate, think that result last night and the fact they won it from a losing position will sadly give them even more of a lift in confidence..Leicester still looked very good last night, controlled that second half so still can't see them losing the games they'll need too..

We keep going though, let's be honest too, the best way of going up is winning the play offs at Wembley, hang on to that thought!! :)
Nothing changed for us last night on 13:04 - Feb 24 with 693 viewstractorshark

I would have preferred Leicester to win last night and they really should have. But it's not unthinkable that they will have a wobble.
One more defeat for them could potentially close that gap to 3pts. I know how I felt once I saw our lead reduced to 6pts.
But it's very important we don't get carried away with the misconception that we need to win every game. Of course, it would be nice but it won't happen.
We just need to concentrate on winning the next one.
It's very easy to target a set number of points from the next four or five games and that's when the fear of losing or drawing sets in. You get ahead of yourselves and you almost go into the mindset of one mistake and that's promotion gone.
It won't be like that. We're going to see a few unpredictable results over the next two months and the gap between 2nd and 3rd probably won't be very big.
Nothing changed for us last night on 13:19 - Feb 24 with 637 viewsElephantintheRoom

Erm it did. Leeds played and won pitting them three points further ahead with an even better goal difference.

That means the franchise have to win by two goals just to keep up with a team they can’t catch without a helping hand or two.

An unlikely slip up against Brum and the franchise are heading for the play offs….. until Leeds lose a couple of games.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Nothing changed for us last night on 13:48 - Feb 24 with 590 viewspointofblue

Nothing changed for us last night on 13:19 - Feb 24 by ElephantintheRoom

Erm it did. Leeds played and won pitting them three points further ahead with an even better goal difference.

That means the franchise have to win by two goals just to keep up with a team they can’t catch without a helping hand or two.

An unlikely slip up against Brum and the franchise are heading for the play offs….. until Leeds lose a couple of games.

The last time I looked we were called Ipswich.

Thanks.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024