Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening 18:07 - Feb 19 with 1328 viewsBugs

Just got a phone call from my good lady, and she spotted a large yellow meteor with blue tail while driving Halesworth way. She said "It seemed like it was in the sky for ages".

I always wanted to see something like that....bloody missed it.
Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 18:18 - Feb 19 with 1268 viewsStokieBlue

Pretty cool.

A meteor with a high iron content will appear yellow.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 18:23 - Feb 19 with 1247 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 18:18 - Feb 19 by StokieBlue

Pretty cool.

SB

This is one of the few cool things in yellow.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 18:32 - Feb 19 with 1216 viewsEwan_Oozami

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 18:18 - Feb 19 by StokieBlue

Pretty cool.

SB

Actually SB, pretty hot I'd say! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 20:22 - Feb 19 with 1071 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I doubt it was a meteor if it was driving in Halesworth, you tend to see them in the sky, not in a transit van.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 20:51 - Feb 19 with 997 viewsCoastalblue

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 20:22 - Feb 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

I doubt it was a meteor if it was driving in Halesworth, you tend to see them in the sky, not in a transit van.

Transit? Perhaps not, but Fiat?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 870 viewsstonojnr

loads of dashcams/ring doorbell cams cropping up of it online

Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 22:03 - Feb 19 with 851 viewsbazza

Get a deck chair on a clear night and go lay in the garden, you’ll se lots, especially if its during the Perseid showers etc. or just go Somewhere dark, redlesham is Good.
Anyone Else See A Large Meteor At Around 5:45 This Evening on 22:14 - Feb 19 with 806 viewsSwansea_Blue

No need for any panic. It was just Harry Kane’s World Cup penalty miss re-entering the atmosphere. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024