Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi 17:34 - Feb 19 with 2086 viewsstrikalite

I've no doubt you've all seen this, here you are if you haven't...

Part One, the other two on the channel..

You just know he's going to the top, hopefully with us..

Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 18:06 - Feb 19 with 1915 viewsCoastalblue

Seems a very level headed young guy, I hope we see him succeed to the max of his potential with us.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 18:09 - Feb 19 with 1896 views_clive_baker_

I hadn't, so thanks for sharing.

He seems to have a healthy mentality and level of self confidence and belief, which you need. What I really like about him is you feel like he feels there's something to prove. It comes through in that clip, wants to better himself and wants to deliver what he thinks he's capable of. It's a very powerful motivating factor which a lot of technically good players lack. If he can channel that in the right way and seize the opportunity he's got with us then you would think he has a really good chance to be the best version of himself as he can be. The question then becomes whether he's physically, tactically and technically capable of developing, and the early signs are positive on all fronts.

It'll be really interesting to see where the next few years takes him. I think he'll have to make do with a lot of appearances off the bench in the short and medium term with Moore and Hirst here and the system we play, but its up to him to make an impact and make the most of those.
Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 18:18 - Feb 19 with 1844 viewspedrail

Thank you for sharing. I watched all four, and I'm not surprised that Town were so keen to sign him - both for his football prowess and his grounded personality. Hopefully he will achieve great success here and, like his childhood hero Steven Gerrard, become a one-club player.
Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 19:23 - Feb 19 with 1698 viewsN2_Blue

Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 18:18 - Feb 19 by pedrail

Thank you for sharing. I watched all four, and I'm not surprised that Town were so keen to sign him - both for his football prowess and his grounded personality. Hopefully he will achieve great success here and, like his childhood hero Steven Gerrard, become a one-club player.

I've not seen him play other that at L2 level with AFC Wimbledon but I did catch a couple of games he played in. Talent wise he seemed a cut above the rest on the pitch both times. Quickness of feet, deftness of touch and ability to run at defenders.

Players can have talent but not always succeed due to work ethic, confidence and/or correct attitude. This guy seems to have all of those, so added to the obvious talent level he has every chance of being a very good player at our level and even higher, definitely a very shrewd signing for town to make.

The other thing i like most about this guys is the type of goals he scores...they're not all one type or similar, there is a bit of everything - scrambles, 6 yard box poaching, back post, near post, headers, long range, one on ones, dribbling at denders, a real assortment, that in itself is a great asset and shows all round talent.

Exciting player to watch and see how they develop.

It's only fair for balance to mention that i did think the guy at Wycombe, Mehmeti was going to be a an exciting talent who i'd liked to have signed, but he doesn't really seem to have made much impression at Bristol C.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 19:37 - Feb 19 with 1632 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not the Iraqi Steven Gerrard!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 21:45 - Feb 19 with 1268 viewsGuthrum

No, I hadn't seen it, thanks for posting the link. Comes across very well indeed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 17:13 - Feb 20 with 639 viewsSharkey

Becoming Ali Al-Hamadi on 18:18 - Feb 19 by pedrail

He's already a three-club player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024