Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disabled Parking 16:08 - Feb 18 with 1140 viewsTractorboy24

After a bit of advice please.

My mum has tickets in the SBR suite for Tuesday, she suffers from MND and struggles to walk distances. She’s got a blue badge and is planning on parking in Portman Road car park, but the entrance is now through where Staples used to be and I’m concerned that she won’t be able to walk that far to get round.

Does anyone know if there is disabled parking closer than the Portman Road car park or if they would open the gate on Portman Road to allow access that way? Another option is whether the club have disabled parking too, but assume they don’t due to the high demand.

Before I get the Gatwick answers, she has to be there at 17.00, so will be too early for the shuttle busses from there.
Disabled Parking on 16:40 - Feb 18 with 1071 viewsHelp

In all honesty speak to the club. I have no idea but they may be able to help
No help then. (n/t) on 16:42 - Feb 18 with 1065 viewsBloots

Disabled Parking on 16:40 - Feb 18 by Help

In all honesty speak to the club. I have no idea but they may be able to help

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Disabled Parking on 16:46 - Feb 18 with 1053 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Sent you a PM
Disabled Parking on 17:12 - Feb 18 with 998 viewshammo56

Have you contacted Lee Smith (disabled liaison officer) to see if they have any spaces available in the Essex County Council car park in Constantine Road? My daughter is a wheelchair user and season ticket holder and we park there with a permit provided by the club.
Disabled Parking on 19:27 - Feb 18 with 874 viewsHelp

Disabled Parking on 17:12 - Feb 18 by hammo56

Have you contacted Lee Smith (disabled liaison officer) to see if they have any spaces available in the Essex County Council car park in Constantine Road? My daughter is a wheelchair user and season ticket holder and we park there with a permit provided by the club.

do you mean Suffolk?
Disabled Parking on 19:28 - Feb 18 with 863 viewsPinewoodblue

Disabled Parking on 19:27 - Feb 18 by Help

do you mean Suffolk?

Thought he meant Gatwick

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Disabled Parking on 19:56 - Feb 18 with 823 viewshammo56

Disabled Parking on 19:27 - Feb 18 by Help

do you mean Suffolk?

Yep Suffolk, put it down to my age and brain fog. It probably was because I have been dealing with Essex County Council this past week about a matter. Teach me to check what I have put before posting.
Disabled Parking on 20:10 - Feb 18 with 788 viewsTractorboy24

Thanks for the messages, I’ve contacted Lee Smith, didn’t realise there was so much info on the club website to be fair, but wasn’t sure if we would still be able to get help because the tickets aren’t disabled tickets.
Login to get fewer ads

Disabled Parking on 22:12 - Feb 18 with 709 viewsitfcpaul

DM you

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Disabled Parking on 01:21 - Feb 19 with 643 viewsWickets

Disabled Parking on 19:56 - Feb 18 by hammo56

Yep Suffolk, put it down to my age and brain fog. It probably was because I have been dealing with Essex County Council this past week about a matter. Teach me to check what I have put before posting.

Glad it's not only me who gets this type of brain fog.
Disabled Parking on 11:15 - Feb 19 with 504 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Disabled Parking on 20:10 - Feb 18 by Tractorboy24

Thanks for the messages, I’ve contacted Lee Smith, didn’t realise there was so much info on the club website to be fair, but wasn’t sure if we would still be able to get help because the tickets aren’t disabled tickets.

There are single yellow lines on Constantine rd opposite the entrance to the club . It does fill up quickly though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024