Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna post match interviews, fascinating 15:24 - Feb 18 with 1067 viewsle2blue

I always now look forward to reading Phil’s articles with Kieran providing his analysis of our performance and the opposition, yesterdays was up there with one of the most insightful in terms of the psychology of competing with the other 3 teams. You can see why the players love playing for him, the way he’s taking pressure off and providing context on our position and how to cope with the pressures, most be great for the players.

Also glimpses into how they’re working to improve the wolf, improving his first contact approach, certainly having an effect.

McKenna: I Really Enjoyed It, a Tough Game, a Proper Game 17th Feb 2024 18:53
Boss Kieran McKenna says he thoroughly enjoyed the Blues’ hard-fought 2-1 win at Swansea City, a proper, tough game he felt required a really good performance from his side in challenging wet conditions. 13

I’d love to sit in on a team briefing or de-briefing session with him, must be fascinating. Perhaps the club can offer that as one of their ‘experiences’.
McKenna post match interviews, fascinating on 18:37 - Feb 18 with 846 viewsKieran_Knows

I think I’ll probably cry when he goes. Just got to lap up every minute of him and his coaching staff.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

McKenna post match interviews, fascinating on 18:46 - Feb 18 with 807 viewsFromReuserWithLove

McKenna post match interviews, fascinating on 18:37 - Feb 18 by Kieran_Knows

I think I’ll probably cry when he goes. Just got to lap up every minute of him and his coaching staff.

Never have I felt like a manager is so irreplaceable.
McKenna post match interviews, fascinating on 20:42 - Feb 18 with 628 viewsPhilTWTD

Cheers, glad you think it's interesting. I try to do the whole thing every time, even if there was an awful lot yesterday. It was people from the nationals or from Welsh papers who were asking the questions - actually repeating the same question in some instances - about the effect of vying with Leeds and Southampton.

I thought the bit about Woolfy and what they're working on with him and the tactical aspect of the game he talked about along with that was very interesting as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024