Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV 14:55 - Feb 18 with 3010 viewsblueislander

As far as I can see there is no apology on Town TV for the interruption to the stream yesterday. Disappointing.
Town TV on 18:36 - Feb 18 with 517 viewsle2blue

Town TV on 17:32 - Feb 18 by SitfcB

The reply to your question?

I took it as ‘don’t be so silly, of course we’re there’ - but unsure - as he doesn’t seem to post a picture of the away ground anymore.

They’re not there, which is why Westy is now doing all the co-comms as he’s able to sit in studio in Ipswich rather than travel.
Town TV on 20:08 - Feb 18 with 434 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Town TV on 15:03 - Feb 18 by SitfcB

It always makes me laugh when people moan about something that’s not working even though they’re only watching it through illegal means anyway.

Doubt it’s was ITFC’s fault either.

I considered emailing a complaint…. Then didn’t really know how I’d respond when they replied: “Sir, please could you explain how within the space of 30 minutes you watched the game from Italy, Hungary, Turkey and Germany?”
Town TV on 20:11 - Feb 18 with 429 viewsPlums

Town TV on 16:21 - Feb 18 by blueislander

Wow! That sounds a bit tinpot doesn’t it?

See also TNT and TalkSport's cricket coverage. It's no surprise they're the highest bidder with costs so low.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Town TV on 20:17 - Feb 18 with 417 viewsSitfcB

Town TV on 18:36 - Feb 18 by le2blue

They’re not there, which is why Westy is now doing all the co-comms as he’s able to sit in studio in Ipswich rather than travel.

Very poor.

Give the commentary back to Brenner.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town TV on 20:35 - Feb 18 with 387 viewstextbackup

On a dodgy stick I know of, TownTV has barely worked all season, watching the games via the oppositions iFollow (or whatever they use)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Town TV on 20:49 - Feb 18 with 364 viewsPMac13

Town TV on 15:03 - Feb 18 by SitfcB

It always makes me laugh when people moan about something that’s not working even though they’re only watching it through illegal means anyway.

Doubt it’s was ITFC’s fault either.

Or if like me you subscribe for the audio pass because you aren’t always free to watch the game and don’t have any interest in trying to watch illegally as you put it…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024