Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran McKenna 08:28 - Feb 18 with 1891 viewsSenatorBlue

I’m sat in a beer garden in India, having a late brunch and a few shandies, and my word what a manager we have.

Just read his post match interview, which I must admit initially was put off by the sheer size of it. But my word, it’s pure filth. It’s like every paragraph is hitting the tipping bell. That bit about worry about other teams, and the team not having any more energy to give it a thought because they’re on max just to be doing what we’re doing.

My god, I hope he never leaves us, because KM with Premier and World level players will be something to behold.
[Post edited 18 Feb 8:29]
Kieran McKenna on 09:23 - Feb 18 with 1677 viewsElephantintheRoom

You have obviously forgotten that he came from the Manure pile and was criticised for terrible and boring training regimes.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Kieran McKenna on 09:28 - Feb 18 with 1642 viewsSteve_M

Kieran McKenna on 09:23 - Feb 18 by ElephantintheRoom

You have obviously forgotten that he came from the Manure pile and was criticised for terrible and boring training regimes.

Manchester United, a club noted for managerial stability and constant success over the last decade.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kieran McKenna on 09:33 - Feb 18 with 1596 viewsSenatorBlue

Not a view I ever expressed, and basing on time at town; you know - his first ever gig as a manager.

I'm not sure how we jump from what I said, his time as town, to Man Utd?

Either that or a major Kingfisher induced “woosh” moment incoming.
Kieran McKenna on 09:35 - Feb 18 with 1554 viewsStewart27

Bellend.
Kieran McKenna on 09:45 - Feb 18 with 1492 viewsHerbivore

Obvious troll is obvious.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Kieran McKenna on 09:47 - Feb 18 with 1482 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Kieran McKenna on 09:33 - Feb 18 by SenatorBlue

Not a view I ever expressed, and basing on time at town; you know - his first ever gig as a manager.

I'm not sure how we jump from what I said, his time as town, to Man Utd?

Either that or a major Kingfisher induced “woosh” moment incoming.

Under the "Supervision at Home Act 2002" every website has to provide a safe space for one tiresome troll to wheedle away, to prevent them causing actual damage in the real world.

Elephantintheroom is ours.

Just ignore and carry on.
Kieran McKenna on 09:54 - Feb 18 with 1432 viewsDubtractor

You really are a tedious bellend.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

You are a tosspot. (n/t) on 10:13 - Feb 18 with 1354 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Kieran McKenna on 10:16 - Feb 18 with 1341 viewsPendejo

Folks, I read that as a dig at Manure

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Kieran McKenna on 13:41 - Feb 18 with 1086 viewsmrshallisfit

Does your mother even love you?
Kieran McKenna on 14:33 - Feb 18 with 943 viewsBlueBadger

Impressive use of the Frimmers Gambit here. Fair play to you for still sounding like you though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kieran McKenna on 14:57 - Feb 18 with 873 viewsVic

Trumpy - you know that the sign of a wise man is that he learns from experience. KM obviously learnt well from his time at the Manure pile (I like that) and our club is benefiting from it. I'm impressed that even you couldn't find to much to be negative about at this - and even more so that you managed a whole post without using the word franch....!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Kieran McKenna on 15:20 - Feb 18 with 805 viewsstrikalite

No idea where that came from, Goldbridge mentioned that recently when he was linked to ManU again, strange how our players speak so highly of him though, his results on the pitch speak volumes too, it's no coincidence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024