Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our game really is pivotal now. 13:25 - Feb 17 with 1023 viewsWestSussexBlue

A feeling that this is a real pivotal game for us. To be fair, that was a very good bounce back by Southampton last night, with Leeds looking like they’re taking all Three points we can’t afford anything other than a win surely.
Saints are at home midweek and you’d fancy them to take maximum points against Hull too.
Really need Three wins in the next Seven days.
Our game really is pivotal now. on 13:41 - Feb 17 with 949 viewsNutkins_Return

To go up automatically I would say there won't really be pivotal games as such (other than arguably the games against each other). It's just going to be relentless. At this level I'd be amazed if it's not Leeds or Southampton who get 2nd spot. They have incredible squads at this level.

A bit unlucky the strength of the teams that came down for us. We've been incredible. We'll have to be incredible until the end to have a sniff.
[Post edited 17 Feb 14:40]
Our game really is pivotal now. on 13:43 - Feb 17 with 929 viewsgainsboroughblue

Our game really is pivotal now. on 13:41 - Feb 17 by Nutkins_Return

To go up automatically I would say there won't really be pivotal games as such (other than arguably the games against each other). It's just going to be relentless. At this level I'd be amazed if it's not Leeds or Southampton who get 2nd spot. They have incredible squads at this level.

A bit unlucky the strength of the teams that came down for us. We've been incredible. We'll have to be incredible until the end to have a sniff.

I love us but we don't half pick our moments don't we.

Even last year, we needed over 100 goals and nearly 100 points to finish second.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Our game really is pivotal now. on 13:44 - Feb 17 with 924 viewsRyorry

All our games are crucial now, a situation likely to remain until either late May, or possibly a bit earlier that month!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Our game really is pivotal now. on 13:45 - Feb 17 with 909 viewssmithy69

Every game is pivotal now but Plymouth are well in this game now
Our game really is pivotal now. on 14:04 - Feb 17 with 826 viewsPioneerBlue

There are only 15 games left.

We are fourth competing for an outside chance of autos. They are all pivotal but we don’t need to heap any more attention or focus on any one game rather than another.

I’m sure we are aiming for maximum points today either way of a pivotal description.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Our game really is pivotal now. on 14:07 - Feb 17 with 797 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Our game really is pivotal now. on 13:41 - Feb 17 by Nutkins_Return

We’re going to have to win 75% I reckon so every game is “pivotal”. Going to get very draining if we have this kind of stuff every week!
Our game really is pivotal now. on 14:19 - Feb 17 with 726 viewsPinewoodblue

I will be happy if we in a position to say the Southampton & Norwich are pivotal.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Our game really is pivotal now. on 14:50 - Feb 17 with 606 viewsBlueBoots

Our game really is pivotal now. on 14:07 - Feb 17 by PrideOfTheEast

We’re going to have to win 75% I reckon so every game is “pivotal”. Going to get very draining if we have this kind of stuff every week!

Did the sums for a previous thread...with 15 games to go, 7 wins, 5 draws and 3 defeats would give us 89 Points, which would be enough for automatic promotion in the last 10 seasons...

...this season Leicester are on target for 110+ Points, and Leeds / Southampton both for 95+ Points, so even if we managed 9 wins, 5 draws and 1 defeat we may not overhaul both of them.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Login to get fewer ads

Our game really is pivotal now. on 14:50 - Feb 17 with 607 viewsRegencyBlue

They are all pivotal.

All we can do is stay in touch with Leeds and Southampton so that if they do falter we are in a position to take advantage.

Got to be honest, I can’t see both of them messing up but stranger things have happened!
Our game really is pivotal now. on 15:01 - Feb 17 with 557 viewsiamatractorboy

Just looking at the remaining fixtures, if (and that's a BIG IF) we repeat our results from the first half of the season against the teams to play, we will finish on precisely 100 points. Here's hoping...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024