Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together 21:46 - Feb 14 with 1109 viewsTractorWood

Moore did well. Burgess was a much needed presence.

But my word Millwall are awful.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together on 21:47 - Feb 14 with 1064 viewsDanTheMan

Really enjoyed Hutchinson playing down the middle, he was causing all kinds of problems.

Millwall remind me of a League One side honestly. Just pants.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together on 21:51 - Feb 14 with 991 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wasn’t impressed with Moore at all. He’s got the first touch and pace of an anvil. But (and it’s a big but) he got his goal, so it feels churlish to criticise him. That’s what he’s here to do. He does help defensively with set pieces - that was probably his most meaningful contribution tonight.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together on 21:58 - Feb 14 with 920 viewsTractorWood

Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together on 21:51 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

I wasn’t impressed with Moore at all. He’s got the first touch and pace of an anvil. But (and it’s a big but) he got his goal, so it feels churlish to criticise him. That’s what he’s here to do. He does help defensively with set pieces - that was probably his most meaningful contribution tonight.

It's a half chance he's scored from imo.

Broadhead did really well too.

We desperately needed 3 points and got a great performance too. Happy days.
[Post edited 14 Feb 21:59]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together on 22:00 - Feb 14 with 861 viewspointofblue

Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together on 21:47 - Feb 14 by DanTheMan

Really enjoyed Hutchinson playing down the middle, he was causing all kinds of problems.

Millwall remind me of a League One side honestly. Just pants.

From memory the last time we played at The Den, they won 3-0. And probably said the same about us.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together on 23:13 - Feb 14 with 613 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Hutchinson and Burns played really nicely together on 22:00 - Feb 14 by pointofblue

From memory the last time we played at The Den, they won 3-0. And probably said the same about us.

I remember the first pre-season under Gamechanger we lost 3-0 at home to Millwall in a pre-season friendly and we very much looked like a lower league team.

4 of our team that day played today and 5 of theirs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024