Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. 16:59 - Feb 14 with 761 viewsvilanovablue

Handy
Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 17:01 - Feb 14 with 732 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'll be sticking with TownTV tonight.
The thought of Don Goodman commentating again......

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 17:59 - Feb 14 with 609 viewsvilanovablue

Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 17:01 - Feb 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

Town TV doesn't play nicely with my TV...
Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 18:04 - Feb 14 with 578 viewsKeno

Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 17:01 - Feb 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

^^^^THIS^^^^

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 18:29 - Feb 14 with 517 viewsBlue_badge

I realised that around 3pm this afternoon, so bought my NOW TV session for £11.99.
At 4:30pm my son phoned to say that he, his wife and 2 toddlers were on their way to stay the night cos of problems with their house...
Lovely, but not the quiet night in front of the TV that I'd planned... COYB!
Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 18:32 - Feb 14 with 505 viewsRyorry

Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 18:29 - Feb 14 by Blue_badge

I realised that around 3pm this afternoon, so bought my NOW TV session for £11.99.
At 4:30pm my son phoned to say that he, his wife and 2 toddlers were on their way to stay the night cos of problems with their house...

Ideal opportunity to turn all 4 of the visitors, but particularly the two toddlers, into Town fans :) 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 399 viewsNthQldITFC

Only just discovered that tonight's game is on Sky. on 18:29 - Feb 14 by Blue_badge

It's relatively mild - sling them in the garden until 10 o'clock.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024