Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Hamadi 16:56 - Feb 10 with 2076 viewsDaninthecampo

Looks like he'll be a great signing, adding some needed pace and directness to the team,
I cant see Moore not starting if fit, so do we think Hamadi could start as one of the 3 behind? probably best played centrally but even though Chaplin has been off he's game recently, im not sure he'll be dropped.
Or will he be used more of an impact sub?
Al Hamadi on 17:04 - Feb 10 with 2040 viewseddiespearitt03

Considering we need to win nearly every game to compete with Southampton & Leeds, I can't understand why Hamadi did not start the game .
Some would say we could of had more threat if Moore joined him up front.

The way things have been going in recent games maybe there should be a shift in tactics and team selection.
Al Hamadi on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 2008 viewsGarv

Al Hamadi on 17:04 - Feb 10 by eddiespearitt03

Considering we need to win nearly every game to compete with Southampton & Leeds, I can't understand why Hamadi did not start the game .
Some would say we could of had more threat if Moore joined him up front.

The way things have been going in recent games maybe there should be a shift in tactics and team selection.

I think it's fairly obvious to be honest, because McKenna is not going to abandon our entire philosophy.

Too right.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Al Hamadi on 18:49 - Feb 10 with 1838 viewsHighgateBlue

Al Hamadi on 17:08 - Feb 10 by Garv

I think it's fairly obvious to be honest, because McKenna is not going to abandon our entire philosophy.

Too right.

He's trusting the Process, and the Process deserves to be trusted.

If we turn a corner, all well and good. It took a little while for our insane form to kick in post transfer window last season.

But if we carry on this awful run (1 win in 9 and that's ignoring the horror of Maidstone), we may yet get to the point where the Process can do one. We've been at our best and most successful (in the period since Moore and Ali arrived) by playing them both together.
Al Hamadi on 20:30 - Feb 10 with 1667 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good clip of his few minutes on the pitch this afternoon.

I think he compliments More very well and the two of them would benefit from having runners like Hutchinson and Sarmiento supporting them from the wings.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Al Hamadi on 20:33 - Feb 10 with 1645 viewsbournemouthblue

Al Hamadi on 18:49 - Feb 10 by HighgateBlue

He's trusting the Process, and the Process deserves to be trusted.

If we turn a corner, all well and good. It took a little while for our insane form to kick in post transfer window last season.

But if we carry on this awful run (1 win in 9 and that's ignoring the horror of Maidstone), we may yet get to the point where the Process can do one. We've been at our best and most successful (in the period since Moore and Ali arrived) by playing them both together.

It can't be long before they start together

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Al Hamadi on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 1556 viewsNthQldITFC

It was a very confident, sharp cameo again. The strength in the challenge, quick touch, instant decision, and sharp actions he took around the left hand side of the box were the actions of a player confident at his level and confident in his abilities. I've not changed my mind - he'll step up to this level like he's been playing here all season. Fantastic signing.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Al Hamadi on 21:07 - Feb 10 with 1524 viewsDJR

Al Hamadi on 20:59 - Feb 10 by NthQldITFC

It was a very confident, sharp cameo again. The strength in the challenge, quick touch, instant decision, and sharp actions he took around the left hand side of the box were the actions of a player confident at his level and confident in his abilities. I've not changed my mind - he'll step up to this level like he's been playing here all season. Fantastic signing.

Absolutely.

My view is that McKenna will stick to one up top, and more often than not will replace one with the other, but I can see games where he will think that Al-Hamadi is the better starter. But when needs must (as against Preston and today) he could end up with them both playing.
Al Hamadi on 21:16 - Feb 10 with 1472 viewsPioneerBlue

Including today we have 8 games in about 28-30 day. With that being the case, I was surprised at the time Moore spent on the pitch today, expecting AAH to get a start. I would be surprised if that was not the case but if Moore can start all these games coming up credit to his body and fitness!
[Post edited 11 Feb 6:55]

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Login to get fewer ads

Al Hamadi on 22:56 - Feb 10 with 1282 viewsArchiRob

I personally would love to see more of him than just a small cameo at the end. I can only see him improving with more game time
Al Hamadi on 06:51 - Feb 11 with 1031 viewsElephantintheRoom

Cast your mind back the last time the franchise brought in a loan they didn’t need. Ladapo,well on his way to the mythical 20 goals a season was replaced by Hirst and slowly withered away.

Change the names to the lumpen Moore and the carp fisherman and you have a repeat occurring right if front of your eyes. This time next year the carp fisherman will be on loan at Charlton - unless McKenna has the courage to play a player he actually bought rather than borrowed.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Al Hamadi on 10:29 - Feb 11 with 795 viewsMattinLondon

Al Hamadi on 06:51 - Feb 11 by ElephantintheRoom

Cast your mind back the last time the franchise brought in a loan they didn’t need. Ladapo,well on his way to the mythical 20 goals a season was replaced by Hirst and slowly withered away.

Change the names to the lumpen Moore and the carp fisherman and you have a repeat occurring right if front of your eyes. This time next year the carp fisherman will be on loan at Charlton - unless McKenna has the courage to play a player he actually bought rather than borrowed.

You shouldn’t post before you take your morning medications. Common theme with you grandad. Maybe have a nap and dream about the 60s.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024