Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PR atmosphere 15:54 - Feb 10 with 3122 views3_5_2

Much better today.

Got behind the team more around the ground than usual

Block A were excellent and the North Stand joined in.

Could hear it from the Magnus (or whatever it is now) we are near the tunnel so a long way from it but much louder today.

The last 10 minutes was great

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

PR atmosphere on 16:15 - Feb 11 with 613 viewsGeoffSentence

PR atmosphere on 07:56 - Feb 11 by BrentwoodBlagger2

I was in the Cobbold and thought the atmosphere was fairly subdued until last 15 minutes. West Brom fans were loud and sang all game. Didn't hear 'We've got super Keiran Mckenna' sung once - can it not be amended to 'Town are going to the Premier League' instead of 'winning the ****ing league'? Just a thought..

It's a funny old thing, but I sit in the SARL block 6, so right by the away fans, and I heard sod all from them except for a few minutes after going ahead each time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

PR atmosphere on 17:20 - Feb 11 with 571 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

PR atmosphere on 14:30 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Dolly has his little side kick stalking me around the board and down arrowing me for saying it sounded quiet on TV, even when I noted you can’t actually tell on a feed.

I’m so sorry I constantly hurt your guys feelings so much. I’ll lie next time!

Self important much? I haven't 'had' anyone downarrow you, maybe they just happen to disagree with your post as I do. I'm not sure why, maybe you should ask them seeing as it upsets you so.

The reason I downarrowed you is for saying "you can’t really tell (when watching on telly)" so I think, "Well why post it then?"

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

PR atmosphere on 17:34 - Feb 11 with 546 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

PR atmosphere on 17:20 - Feb 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

Self important much? I haven't 'had' anyone downarrow you, maybe they just happen to disagree with your post as I do. I'm not sure why, maybe you should ask them seeing as it upsets you so.

The reason I downarrowed you is for saying "you can’t really tell (when watching on telly)" so I think, "Well why post it then?"

Well for one it sounded loud at the end and flat until that period of pressure. So I thought it was interesting someone said it was good throughout. Sorry I’ll as your permission next time.

For what it’s worth others have said this was actually accurate.
PR atmosphere on 17:39 - Feb 11 with 533 viewsPioneerBlue

The atmosphere has dropped right off since Norwich, it’s not great given where we are at and the way the team needs that positive vocal support. Leeds away was another level, that was support. We’ve got it in our locker and have been bringing it for a long time, it’s weird it falls away the moment the team hits a tough patch. Coyb.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

PR atmosphere on 20:42 - Feb 11 with 450 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

PR atmosphere on 17:34 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Well for one it sounded loud at the end and flat until that period of pressure. So I thought it was interesting someone said it was good throughout. Sorry I’ll as your permission next time.

For what it’s worth others have said this was actually accurate.

Where have I remotely suggested you need my permission as to what you can and can't post? All I did was give you a bleedin' downarrow.

Christ, and you claim some people on here are oversensitive!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024