Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random statistical point 17:03 - Feb 3 with 618 viewsStokieBlue

Doesn't really mean anything but in the last two matches we've conceded 5 shots on target and conceded 5 goals.

That's clearly a tail event and won't continue so hopefully upwards from here.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Random statistical point on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 562 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nonetheless, most of those shots on goal were the result of poor defending in the first place.
Random statistical point on 17:05 - Feb 3 with 544 viewspointofblue

Two different keepers as well. Three of those goals should have been allowed either - foul on Chaplin v Maidstone, foul in build up for Preston's first and offside for Preston's second.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Random statistical point on 17:14 - Feb 3 with 481 viewsHighgateBlue

CRUCIAL statistical point, in my view. Maidstone was said to be a "freak" event, and now this is a "tail event". Clearly we're not going to carry on conceding from every single shot on target, but it's becoming boring to dominate possession and the shots stats and still lose.

We have sorted out the striker situation (by making sure we actually have some), and now we need to sort this defence, because it is so very far from being good enough at the moment. The number of own goals alone is embarrassing.
Random statistical point on 17:17 - Feb 3 with 464 viewsNthQldITFC

To add to that we've had 63 (sixty three) shots of which 22 (twenty two) on target!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Random statistical point on 17:21 - Feb 3 with 426 viewsVic

Random statistical point on 17:04 - Feb 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Nonetheless, most of those shots on goal were the result of poor defending in the first place.

Not really bad defending - 2nd goal clearly offside today, clear foul on Sarmi in build up to Maidstone 2nd, and something else of thier first (I th8nk - but can’t remember what it was!)

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024