Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? 13:37 - Feb 3 with 691 viewsMalcolmBlue

COYB

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 13:48 - Feb 3 with 633 viewsDarkBrandon

It’ll be interesting for sure.

I’d put my money on Moore starting up top, with Sarmiento, Chaplin and errr Burns behind. But we have a few options now.
Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 13:51 - Feb 3 with 616 viewsBlueBadger

Only ten minutes till Sitters O'clock!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 13:55 - Feb 3 with 588 viewsDarkBrandon

Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 13:51 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

Only ten minutes till Sitters O'clock!

Sitter’s post is how I always get the team news. Part of my pre-match ritual. Doing it any other way would be as foolish as not wearing my lucky socks
Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 13:58 - Feb 3 with 569 viewsMalcolmBlue

Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 13:55 - Feb 3 by DarkBrandon

Sitter’s post is how I always get the team news. Part of my pre-match ritual. Doing it any other way would be as foolish as not wearing my lucky socks

Yeah exactly what are you waiting for Sitters, tell us already!

Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 14:00 - Feb 3 with 531 viewsNthQldITFC

Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 13:55 - Feb 3 by DarkBrandon

I concur. I could listen the radio, or look on 'the Twitter' or train my own personal spy satellite (I have two actually) over KMc's shoulder to look at the scrawled bit of A4 with splodges of horse liniment that he's handing to the ref, but no, I will not - I will wait for Sitters' post.

Edit: Fk, he was slow today.
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 14:01 - Feb 3 with 509 viewsBlueDouglas

Little bit disappointed moore not starting but reckon he'll get some minutes
Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 14:07 - Feb 3 with 435 viewsMalcolmBlue

Who else can’t wait to see how we’re going to line up today? on 14:01 - Feb 3 by BlueDouglas

Little bit disappointed moore not starting but reckon he'll get some minutes

Same, poor Jacko, he’s been great when he’s stepped in but that team sheet is a real anticlimax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024