Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...Keiffer Moore and 2 more new players signed today... 21:28 - Feb 1 with 1128 viewsBlueBoots

...well it may turn out to feel that way if Burns and Broadhead get a boost from playing behind a No.9 that they've already built up an understanding with.

Signing Moore feels a bit like the Luongo signing last winter; in his case we needed cover for injuries to Evans and Ball and ended up with an upgrade, and think we have again due to the injury to Hirst and Scarlett recall.

Was hoping we'd sign a No.9 - the fact we've signed 2 of them to help us kick on for the rest of the season is a real show of intent.

COYB

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

So...Keiffer Moore and 2 more new players signed today... on 21:34 - Feb 1 with 1047 viewsitfctilidie

Not sure about Broadhead but Burns has played a maximum of 60 minutes on the pitch with Moore for Wales so not sure there will be much of an understanding yet
So...Keiffer Moore and 2 more new players signed today... on 21:41 - Feb 1 with 972 viewscbower

So...Keiffer Moore and 2 more new players signed today... on 21:34 - Feb 1 by itfctilidie

Not sure about Broadhead but Burns has played a maximum of 60 minutes on the pitch with Moore for Wales so not sure there will be much of an understanding yet

Trained together quite a bit I expect though

bluescouser

So...Keiffer Moore and 2 more new players signed today... on 08:19 - Feb 2 with 558 viewsitfcbam

The signing of Moore also cleverly eases the immediate pressure on Al Hamidi too as he is a much more longer term investment. Moore will give us initially what we need in the short term which will give Al Hamidi time to settle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024