Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well the next few months are going to be exciting 22:19 - Jan 24 with 1882 viewsFrimleyBlue

I actually do think it'll end up a 4 way battle for top 2.

Leicester have been incredible but I don't think they are uncatchable to any of the 3 clubs below them

I think we will stick around the top end. We get better as the season gets deeper into the business end. Southampton do have tough games coming up. They'll have a few more weeks of wins and then we'd probably see some draws and a couple losses.
Leeds.. never know what Leeds side is going to show up but they are back in it now and won't go away easily.

What ever happens it's been great and will be great.

Just hope if we do stay down the 3 clubs coming down aren't as strong as these 3 and we rightfully take top spot next season :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 22:26 - Jan 24 with 1797 viewsSitfcB

Rotherham’s next two games…

Southampton (H)
Leeds (A)

Up the Millers! Always liked them!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 22:28 - Jan 24 with 1787 viewsSitfcB

There’s consecutive game weeks in Feb where Leeds and Southampton play before us. I think I like that.

Leeds v Leicester - Friday 23rd Feb.

Stating the obvious but February is a massive, massive month of football.
[Post edited 24 Jan 22:30]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 22:39 - Jan 24 with 1698 viewsCoastalblue

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 22:26 - Jan 24 by SitfcB

Rotherham’s next two games…

Southampton (H)
Leeds (A)

Up the Millers! Always liked them!

That's the sort of place Southampton could see that run coming to a horrible and undeserved feeling end. Rotherham on their own patch is a horrible, horrible game.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 03:49 - Jan 25 with 1336 viewsWestcountryblue

All depends on whether or not we can bring in a couple of quality strikers.

We only face 1 top 8 side in the next 2 months, but my gut feeling is that we may lack the firepower at present to put some of these teams away.

Next 6 days are massive for the club
Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 08:19 - Jan 25 with 982 viewsFrimleyBlue

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 03:49 - Jan 25 by Westcountryblue

All depends on whether or not we can bring in a couple of quality strikers.

We only face 1 top 8 side in the next 2 months, but my gut feeling is that we may lack the firepower at present to put some of these teams away.

Next 6 days are massive for the club

We don't really lack the firepower as Hirst didn't really have that anyway, but yes we do miss that link for Chappers and Broadhead...

Think we'll end up with Gallagher, of the minimal links rumoured, he's the closest to what Hirst is, a goal contributor rather than scorer

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 08:46 - Jan 25 with 886 viewsWestcountryblue

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 08:19 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

We don't really lack the firepower as Hirst didn't really have that anyway, but yes we do miss that link for Chappers and Broadhead...

Think we'll end up with Gallagher, of the minimal links rumoured, he's the closest to what Hirst is, a goal contributor rather than scorer

Gallagher would be okay as he would allow us to play our favoured system.
Can't see someone as ambitious as Ashton not ending the window without getting in a striker.
Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 09:04 - Jan 25 with 821 views_clive_baker_

Disagree on Leicester personally, just think they've got so much quality and with a 7 point lead over us they won't be caught. Not to mention the fact they've got a few players to come back in and will no doubt add 1 or 2 over the next week. We'll do well just to keep pace with them IMO.

Agree that whatever happens it's been a remarkable effort from us though. We really have no right to be sandwiched between Leicester and Southampton, and above Leeds (and a handful of others in truth) when you consider the relative budgets. Rutter alone cost Leeds £30m ffs. Levels innit.

Some squad we've got and some manager. If it's to be the playoffs then so be it, we'll have as good a shot as anyone and might have Hirst back by then too.
Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 11:10 - Jan 25 with 693 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 08:19 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

Need to keep an eye on Blackburn as they've just turned down £18.5m for the young lad Wharton. If they do accept an offer, then I doubt they'd allow Gallagher to leave in January when they need to ensure they stay up.

On the flip side, it does sound like Ipswich and Blackburn weren't far off agreeing a fee though, so it could well happen.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Login to get fewer ads

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 11:28 - Jan 25 with 645 viewsParisBlue

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 09:04 - Jan 25 by _clive_baker_

Disagree on Leicester personally, just think they've got so much quality and with a 7 point lead over us they won't be caught. Not to mention the fact they've got a few players to come back in and will no doubt add 1 or 2 over the next week. We'll do well just to keep pace with them IMO.

Agree that whatever happens it's been a remarkable effort from us though. We really have no right to be sandwiched between Leicester and Southampton, and above Leeds (and a handful of others in truth) when you consider the relative budgets. Rutter alone cost Leeds £30m ffs. Levels innit.

Some squad we've got and some manager. If it's to be the playoffs then so be it, we'll have as good a shot as anyone and might have Hirst back by then too.

The only way Leicester get close to getting caught is if they lose to both Leeds and Southampton which won't help us at all.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 12:03 - Jan 25 with 558 viewscooperd5

Well the next few months are going to be exciting on 11:10 - Jan 25 by IPSWICHFANITFC

Need to keep an eye on Blackburn as they've just turned down £18.5m for the young lad Wharton. If they do accept an offer, then I doubt they'd allow Gallagher to leave in January when they need to ensure they stay up.

On the flip side, it does sound like Ipswich and Blackburn weren't far off agreeing a fee though, so it could well happen.

Blackburn are broke - the Venkys are having trouble getting money out of India and they owe HRMS ~£20M which is (over) due.
Fire sale expected!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024