Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see you, George Edmundson 08:52 - Jan 23 with 918 viewsthebooks

making an overlapping run around Leif Davis in the buildup to that goal. Pulling a couple of Leicester players out wide, creating a bit more space in the middle so Luongo can get the shot in.

Edmundson and Woolfenden (and Clark in the half and half position) works for me.

Woolfenden is so underappreciated, and that makes me sad.

I see you, George Edmundson on 08:53 - Jan 23 with 885 viewsportmanking

I don't think he's underappreciated at all. I think most fans love him. The fact he's so understated, both on and off the pitch, is probably why he goes under the radar so often.
I see you, George Edmundson on 09:02 - Jan 23 with 812 viewsfranz_tyson

I hear quite often he's a Rolls Royce defender and could play in the PL. This usually then is batted back by those who says he's a liability.
There's a lot inbetween who appreciate him, but don't go overboard. No need to be sad.
I see you, George Edmundson on 09:08 - Jan 23 with 748 viewsReusersTown

I see you, George Edmundson on 09:02 - Jan 23 by franz_tyson

I hear quite often he's a Rolls Royce defender and could play in the PL. This usually then is batted back by those who says he's a liability.
There's a lot inbetween who appreciate him, but don't go overboard. No need to be sad.

I've always liked him, but he did have a tenancy for a little while of ending up on his arse out wide.
I see you, George Edmundson on 09:22 - Jan 23 with 645 viewsdavblue

I see you, George Edmundson on 09:08 - Jan 23 by ReusersTown

I've always liked him, but he did have a tenancy for a little while of ending up on his arse out wide.

he was poor last year imo, i thought he was on his way out. Whether that was an injury he was carrying year i don't know but he looked off it compared to the version we saw the previous season.

He's done very well in this little run, will be interesting if Burgess starts when he's back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024