Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bitter Leicester fans 00:53 - Jan 23 with 5114 viewsRobbie12345

Some of the comments made are unbelievable, especially those against McKenna…

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Bitter Leicester fans on 00:56 - Jan 23 with 4847 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

We’re despised and it’s fantastic. So many small men upset that their team can’t beat Ipswich…
Bitter Leicester fans on 01:15 - Jan 23 with 4775 viewsRyorry

Too funny from Bri - apparently we should have had 4 players sent off, we're a Mickey Mouse outfit, our goal was an o.g. by their keeper, & KM is arrogant & not a nice person! 😂 😂 (comments re KM promptly slapped down by bearded presenter, who spent 4 yrs alongside him at Spurs academy & who described him as a thoroughly nice guy).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bitter Leicester fans on 01:31 - Jan 23 with 4713 viewsgainsboroughblue

I suspect Brian is 'Talk Sport's equivalent of Brian from Melton. Added for comedy value and encouraged to stay on the line for lols and bants, probably at his expense without him realising.

I feel like I've lost a billion brain cells listening to that for 10 mins.
[Post edited 23 Jan 1:32]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bitter Leicester fans on 06:58 - Jan 23 with 4293 viewsgoperryrevs

Bitter Leicester fans on 00:56 - Jan 23 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

We’re despised and it’s fantastic. So many small men upset that their team can’t beat Ipswich…

The fans I spoke to walking out of the ground were very complimentary, especially about our subs.

Every club has its idiots. Most fans are decent.
Bitter Leicester fans on 07:12 - Jan 23 with 4182 viewsipswichtillidie

Lol.. brilliant. Made me chuckle

Gav

Bitter Leicester fans on 07:13 - Jan 23 with 4170 viewsipswichtillidie

Also “chuffed as nuts” is a totally normal phrase I thought!!

Gav

Bitter Leicester fans on 09:11 - Jan 23 with 3780 viewsKitman

That was hilarious. Gives a new dimension to the portrayal of a silly old sod..

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Bitter Leicester fans on 09:30 - Jan 23 with 3683 viewsGlasgowBlue

“Ipswich should have had four or five players sent off”

“Terrible tackle by their player Loffbruff”

“McKenna comes across as arrogant. He makes out he’s a nice bloke but he isn’t” I know things”

Well done Blueas for calling up talksport last night pretending to be Brian. Top trolling.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Bitter Leicester fans on 09:47 - Jan 23 with 3583 viewsChurchman

Bitter Leicester fans on 09:30 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

“Ipswich should have had four or five players sent off”

“Terrible tackle by their player Loffbruff”

“McKenna comes across as arrogant. He makes out he’s a nice bloke but he isn’t” I know things”

Well done Blueas for calling up talksport last night pretending to be Brian. Top trolling.

Jeez, what an idiot. I reckon Brian and the Elephant bloke would get along well over a game of dominos and a Diet Coke.

‘I know things’. So funny. There used to be two certainties in life: death and taxes. Now there’s a third. Brian doesn’t actually know anything. If you were building an idiot, Brian’s the go to for the brain (a nod to Phil Tufnell and the Aussie crowd for that).
Bitter Leicester fans on 09:48 - Jan 23 with 3564 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Bitter Leicester fans on 01:31 - Jan 23 by gainsboroughblue

I suspect Brian is 'Talk Sport's equivalent of Brian from Melton. Added for comedy value and encouraged to stay on the line for lols and bants, probably at his expense without him realising.

Bitter Brian is like the coffee in the advert that used to get chucked in the flower pot. Needs to get some mellow Birds down him.
Bitter Leicester fans on 10:02 - Jan 23 with 3481 viewsnorth_stand77

That's hilarious, made me properly laugh!

What an idiot Brian is.

And I also thought 'chuffed as nuts' was a universal term. Feel quite proud that it's a Suffolk term, created locally!
At least we now know what.... on 10:14 - Jan 23 with 3389 viewsBloots

...."Elephant in the Room" sounds like.

And that his name is Brian.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Bitter Leicester fans on 10:17 - Jan 23 with 3367 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Bitter Leicester fans on 06:58 - Jan 23 by goperryrevs

The fans I spoke to walking out of the ground were very complimentary, especially about our subs.

Every club has its idiots. Most fans are decent.

I don’t know about that, most Championship forums andon social media have been very anti Ipswich all season and it’s only getting worse, we’re getting more hate than Leeds and it’s fantastic! Little League One Ipswich, average, over rated, dirty, going to collapse, not good enough for the league…
Bitter Leicester fans on 13:02 - Jan 23 with 2975 viewsMarkp68

This is comedy gold, plain and simple… rather like Brian
Bitter Leicester fans on 13:11 - Jan 23 with 2909 views_clive_baker_

You would be so embarrassed to be a Leicester fan.

Do agree with him about Coady though tbf, I'd be starting him.
Bitter Leicester fans on 13:18 - Jan 23 with 2844 viewsblue62

He deserves a banner if we played them again. "Where's Brian?'
Bitter Leicester fans on 13:46 - Jan 23 with 2723 viewsBiGDonnie

Bitter Leicester fans on 10:17 - Jan 23 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I don’t know about that, most Championship forums andon social media have been very anti Ipswich all season and it’s only getting worse, we’re getting more hate than Leeds and it’s fantastic! Little League One Ipswich, average, over rated, dirty, going to collapse, not good enough for the league…

Yet still 18 points above the scum.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Bitter Leicester fans on 13:58 - Jan 23 with 2674 viewsbackwaywhen

Bitter Leicester fans on 01:31 - Jan 23 by gainsboroughblue

My thoughts exactly………Mr Angry
Bitter Leicester fans on 14:04 - Jan 23 with 2632 viewsNedPlimpton

Apparently we won division 1? Gutted I missed it, sounds wild
Bitter Leicester fans on 14:10 - Jan 23 with 2581 viewsHelp

LOL that has made my day, very funny old boy Brian. I want to hear what he has to say when he calls in after their next game
Bitter Leicester fans on 14:11 - Jan 23 with 2580 viewsOldFart71

The difference between an own goal and a goal scored by the opposition is that if as with Davis's goal the ball was crossed, he was in the middle of the goal and it went in off him. With our goal Loungo's shot swerved and was parried by the Leicester goalie, Sarmiento followed up, the goalie went down and it squirmed under his body as he tried to save it and came of him into the net. Not an own goal. I really don't get this where fans claim we are lucky or don't deserve our place. O.K. maybe we don't have as many players worth as much, but they are trained and fight for every point which is admirable. Long may it continue.
Bitter Leicester fans on 14:13 - Jan 23 with 2553 views_clive_baker_

Bitter Leicester fans on 14:11 - Jan 23 by OldFart71

The difference between an own goal and a goal scored by the opposition is that if as with Davis's goal the ball was crossed, he was in the middle of the goal and it went in off him. With our goal Loungo's shot swerved and was parried by the Leicester goalie, Sarmiento followed up, the goalie went down and it squirmed under his body as he tried to save it and came of him into the net. Not an own goal. I really don't get this where fans claim we are lucky or don't deserve our place. O.K. maybe we don't have as many players worth as much, but they are trained and fight for every point which is admirable. Long may it continue.

I find his obsession with our goals across the 2 games being 'own goals' a little odd, and more than a bit rich given the only actual own goal was the one they benefitted from last night.

Clown.
Bitter Leicester fans on 14:23 - Jan 23 with 2491 viewsHelp

Bitter Leicester fans on 14:04 - Jan 23 by NedPlimpton

Apparently we won division 1? Gutted I missed it, sounds wild

we did back in 62
Bitter Leicester fans on 14:32 - Jan 23 with 2433 viewsDennyx4

Bitter Leicester fans on 01:15 - Jan 23 by Ryorry

Too funny from Bri - apparently we should have had 4 players sent off, we're a Mickey Mouse outfit, our goal was an o.g. by their keeper, & KM is arrogant & not a nice person! 😂 😂 (comments re KM promptly slapped down by bearded presenter, who spent 4 yrs alongside him at Spurs academy & who described him as a thoroughly nice guy).

The bearded bloke is Jamie O’Hara - used to play for Spurs. Along side Jason Cundy (ex Ipswich).
Bitter Leicester fans on 15:38 - Jan 23 with 2222 viewsyorkshireblue

I wonder if this is the same Brian....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024