Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is Dewsbury-Hall not booked for his theatrics yet? (n/t) 21:32 - Jan 22 with 575 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How is Dewsbury-Hall not booked for his theatrics yet? (n/t) on 21:33 - Jan 22 with 565 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

No contact, has to be a yellow card for simulation!
How is Dewsbury-Hall not booked for his theatrics yet? (n/t) on 21:33 - Jan 22 with 565 viewsIllinoisblue

Blatant dive. This ref should never ref again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How is Dewsbury-Hall not booked for his theatrics yet? (n/t) on 21:35 - Jan 22 with 536 viewsMetal_Hacker

Never realised he was so annoying until tonight.

What a total cunit

Poll: If it were one or the other

How is Dewsbury-Hall not booked for his theatrics yet? (n/t) on 21:40 - Jan 22 with 469 viewsHerbivore

Ref has been hopeless. Soft yellows for us, the most blatant yellow offence of the night and he does nothing. The 'big' club bias at this level is ridiculous.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How is Dewsbury-Hall not booked for his theatrics yet? (n/t) on 22:08 - Jan 22 with 383 viewscharlie1

This is where I’m showing my age, as I’m far more offended by Dewsbury-Halls dive in the box, right under the ref’s nose - nothing given, than by Clarke’s tackle.
All ball, never touched the player, but yellow because of the ‘force of the tackle’.

The games fu**ed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024