Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arnold Allen fought last night 08:40 - Jan 21 with 533 viewsMullet

Another great fight, tough as old boots and lots of back and forth. Not just a great representative for Suffolk but UK MMA in general.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Arnold Allen fought last night on 09:57 - Jan 21 with 441 viewsmidastouch

I didn't even realise there was a UFC fighter from Ipswich. It sounded like he was unlucky last night (see this video here: I'll definitely look out for his future fights.
I used to watch UFC a lot back in the GSP and Anderson Silva eras, but I've sort of lost my way with it. I remember when Machida first burst on the scene; he was exciting. And Bisping had some good fights during his time. I still love boxing, even if it can be a circus at times!

Edit: The video link might not work directly from here. If you search ROBBERY?!! Who Really Won (Arnold Allen vs. Movsar Evloev)? on YouTube. It's on a channel called The Weasle which has nearly 350k subscribers.
[Post edited 21 Jan 10:03]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Arnold Allen fought last night on 12:02 - Jan 21 with 347 viewsbournemouthblue

Arnold Allen fought last night on 09:57 - Jan 21 by midastouch

I didn't even realise there was a UFC fighter from Ipswich. It sounded like he was unlucky last night (see this video here: I'll definitely look out for his future fights.
I used to watch UFC a lot back in the GSP and Anderson Silva eras, but I've sort of lost my way with it. I remember when Machida first burst on the scene; he was exciting. And Bisping had some good fights during his time. I still love boxing, even if it can be a circus at times!

Edit: The video link might not work directly from here. If you search ROBBERY?!! Who Really Won (Arnold Allen vs. Movsar Evloev)? on YouTube. It's on a channel called The Weasle which has nearly 350k subscribers.
[Post edited 21 Jan 10:03]

I think he's from Trimley technically but very much linked to Ipswich

His dad works at Whip Street motors and did strongman stuff, his brother was very good at strongman too, he does strongman training too

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Arnold Allen fought last night on 12:07 - Jan 21 with 339 viewspointofblue

He’s going to have to spend the rest of the year rebuilding his career, though. Two defeats in succession is not the best position to be in.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024