Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Gallagher …. 13:57 - Jan 20 with 2070 viewsKieran_Knows

… loan interest from Birmingham.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sam Gallagher …. on 14:05 - Jan 20 with 1907 viewsNutkins_Return

That would.make zero sens Blackburn need the money.
Sam Gallagher …. on 16:15 - Jan 20 with 1434 viewscbower

Sam Gallagher …. on 14:05 - Jan 20 by Nutkins_Return

That would.make zero sens Blackburn need the money.

If Birmingham were able to do a deal where we couldn't then it can only be money. That's also hard to believe because they are supposed to be skint. Two clubs of similar size, one challenging at the top with a much admired manager and an upward trajectory, the other a recognised basket case on their 3rd manager this season. If he goes to Brum, it's down to money, pure and simple.

bluescouser

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:19 - Jan 20 with 1381 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:15 - Jan 20 by cbower

If Birmingham were able to do a deal where we couldn't then it can only be money. That's also hard to believe because they are supposed to be skint. Two clubs of similar size, one challenging at the top with a much admired manager and an upward trajectory, the other a recognised basket case on their 3rd manager this season. If he goes to Brum, it's down to money, pure and simple.

Or perhaps Blackburn making false claims that they know would make the public eye trying to get more from us in terms of £’s or in general ref the deal

Poll: If it were one or the other

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:23 - Jan 20 with 1312 viewsPhilTWTD

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:15 - Jan 20 by cbower

I know he's keen to come here and he's not the one preventing the move, it's Blackburn. Obviously, he knows Mogga well, so that might make Birmingham more attractive than it might otherwise be, but I assume we could match anything Birmingham could offer. A loan seems unlikely for the reasons others outline.
Sam Gallagher …. on 16:25 - Jan 20 with 1288 viewscbower

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:19 - Jan 20 by Metal_Hacker

Or perhaps Blackburn making false claims that they know would make the public eye trying to get more from us in terms of £’s or in general ref the deal

Very possibly. one thing for sure, somebody must come in as currently based on pre Xmas we are Hirst, Ladapo and Scarlet down in terms of strikers. Interesting few days to come.

bluescouser

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:25 - Jan 20 with 1278 viewsKieran_Knows

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:23 - Jan 20 by PhilTWTD

I know he's keen to come here and he's not the one preventing the move, it's Blackburn. Obviously, he knows Mogga well, so that might make Birmingham more attractive than it might otherwise be, but I assume we could match anything Birmingham could offer. A loan seems unlikely for the reasons others outline.

Plus, would Blackburn want to send him to a potential direct rival in a relegation scrap? I imagine that would go down worse than them letting Travis come here!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:30 - Jan 20 with 1202 viewscbower

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:23 - Jan 20 by PhilTWTD

It's a waiting game but how long can we afford to wait. Think you said Thursday on Life's a Pitch you think we need two strikers. Totally agree. A busy few days for you ahead I hope.
Btw, I quite like the Paddington hat, suits you Phillip!

bluescouser

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:37 - Jan 20 with 1117 viewsPhilTWTD

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:30 - Jan 20 by cbower

It's a waiting game but how long can we afford to wait. Think you said Thursday on Life's a Pitch you think we need two strikers. Totally agree. A busy few days for you ahead I hope.
Btw, I quite like the Paddington hat, suits you Phillip!

That is the nature of the transfer window; at what point do you move on to someone else? No more league games before the window closes after Monday, so no immediate hurry. Can't agree re the hat.
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:39 - Jan 20 with 1092 viewsPhilTWTD

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:25 - Jan 20 by Kieran_Knows

Plus, would Blackburn want to send him to a potential direct rival in a relegation scrap? I imagine that would go down worse than them letting Travis come here!

That is a good point. If he scored nine between now and the end of the season and Blackburn got sucked into the danger zone, then they'd look very stupid, as will QPR if Andre does superbly and helps Birmingham away from trouble.
Sam Gallagher …. on 16:44 - Jan 20 with 1022 viewscbower

Sam Gallagher …. on 16:37 - Jan 20 by PhilTWTD

That is the nature of the transfer window; at what point do you move on to someone else? No more league games before the window closes after Monday, so no immediate hurry. Can't agree re the hat.

Like you pointed out, our deadline day deals have not been rip-roaring successes so hope it doesn’t go that far.
You need a nice duffle coat with toggles to complete the look and make you the full package!

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024