Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. 11:34 - Jan 19 with 3692 viewssmithy69

New players incoming without a shadow of a doubt

No way that Ladapo is going without a replacement already sorted

Today could be a really exciting day
It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:28 - Jan 19 with 594 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 12:26 - Jan 19 by FrankMarshall

Seems strange that we are so certain that we have a replacement.

Unless of course it's a striker from Charlton.

Charlton buy Freddie.

Charlton loan us Freddie for the rest of the season.

That sort of thing?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:28 - Jan 19 with 575 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 12:29 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Ha, yes, exactly what I meant!

That's crazy

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:32 - Jan 19 with 543 viewsPhilTWTD

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 12:12 - Jan 19 by tractorboy1978

Be surprised if Moore goes anywhere at anything other than the 11th hour. He seems the only PL striker with any proven Championship pedigree looking like dropping down at the moment. Bournemouth will be expecting clubs to panic as the window draws on.

Indeed, think they'll string it out. Wouldn't rule out Gallagher happening if Blackburn find someone to replace him. He's keen on the move, from what I'm told.
It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:32 - Jan 19 with 542 viewsblueasfook

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:28 - Jan 19 by You_Bloo_Right

Charlton buy Freddie.

Charlton loan us Freddie for the rest of the season.

That sort of thing?

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:33 - Jan 19 with 521 viewsKieran_Knows

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:32 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, think they'll string it out. Wouldn't rule out Gallagher happening if Blackburn find someone to replace him. He's keen on the move, from what I'm told.

Also, I think Ennis leaving halted Gallagher going ... but the Ennis deal to Bolton has seemingly stalled if Twitter is anything to go by.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:45 - Jan 19 with 427 viewstractorboy1978

It’s so quiet on here - it can mean only 1 thing ….. on 13:32 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

I think it'll happen. They seem to be cost cutting and £1m (+ shifting his chunky wage) is a decent deal for a player who will be leaving for nothing in June. It's also looking like being a bit of a nothing season for them. A biggish ask for them to make the play-offs - a lot of traffic and too many better teams ahead of them. So not a huge incentive/purpose in keeping him around. Saw they are linked with Jutkiewicz too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024