Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town website implementing an online queue 09:37 - Jan 17 with 1559 viewsHipsterectomy

For Rotherham and Birmingham (home) being members with a season ticket and season ticket holders for a home match against Maidstone.

We are massive

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Town website implementing an online queue on 09:56 - Jan 17 with 1443 viewsNeedhamChris

About bloody time - it was a fairly amateurish system where people could go early and place the tickets in baskets before the 'opening' time.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Town website implementing an online queue on 10:22 - Jan 17 with 1335 viewsITFC_Forever

Annoying that ST holders aren't given a day or two to buy their own seat though.

I logged on and joined the queue, by the time I got in, daughter and her friend's seats had already gone.

Suppose it couldn't be done as we've given the whole top tier of the Cobbold to the Stones.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Town website implementing an online queue on 10:22 - Jan 17 with 1334 viewsBluebell

Never known that before. Had to queue behind over 2000 to get Maidstone tickets.

Now queuing for Preston!
Town website implementing an online queue on 10:26 - Jan 17 with 1273 viewsStenvict

Town website implementing an online queue on 10:22 - Jan 17 by ITFC_Forever

Annoying that ST holders aren't given a day or two to buy their own seat though.

I logged on and joined the queue, by the time I got in, daughter and her friend's seats had already gone.

Suppose it couldn't be done as we've given the whole top tier of the Cobbold to the Stones.

What they should've done is given all STH apart from Cobbold Upper a day to buy theirs, then a day for Cobbold Upper to buy any remaining seats, then Members etc.

I'm in Cobbold, and feel pretty bad that I've taken someone else's ST seat, when I'd rather have my own.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Town website implementing an online queue on 10:29 - Jan 17 with 1247 viewsVegtablue

Town website implementing an online queue on 09:56 - Jan 17 by NeedhamChris

About bloody time - it was a fairly amateurish system where people could go early and place the tickets in baskets before the 'opening' time.

You also shouldn't be able to add to your basket without being logged in and eligible to do so Chris. It's a farce that we can currently withhold up to 20 tickets per internet browser without the ability to purchase any.
Town website implementing an online queue on 10:35 - Jan 17 with 1205 viewslizzibee

I had the same - someone took mine and my lads seat and yet all others around clear. I feel we should have had a chance to buy our own seats first
Town website implementing an online queue on 11:09 - Jan 17 with 1054 viewsstonojnr

Town website implementing an online queue on 10:35 - Jan 17 by lizzibee

I had the same - someone took mine and my lads seat and yet all others around clear. I feel we should have had a chance to buy our own seats first

I sympathise as someone nabbed my seat against Fulham so I sat elsewhere instead.

But what you're saying is not only do Cobbold season ticket holders get told they have to move, theyd be left picking up what tickets are left over, how is that fair to them on either count ?

The only fair to all season ticket holders setup if we're going down this route, and Maidstone better sell all their tickets weve given them, is to put them all on sale at the same time to all season ticket holders.

Then its equally fair/unfair on everyone
Town website implementing an online queue on 11:20 - Jan 17 with 1003 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, that’s exactly it.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Town website implementing an online queue on 11:22 - Jan 17 with 971 viewsReuser_is_God

Town website implementing an online queue on 11:09 - Jan 17 by stonojnr

I sympathise as someone nabbed my seat against Fulham so I sat elsewhere instead.

But what you're saying is not only do Cobbold season ticket holders get told they have to move, theyd be left picking up what tickets are left over, how is that fair to them on either count ?

The only fair to all season ticket holders setup if we're going down this route, and Maidstone better sell all their tickets weve given them, is to put them all on sale at the same time to all season ticket holders.

Then its equally fair/unfair on everyone

Maidstone won’t sell out but there is no concourse segregation in the Cobbold home areas so they had to be given the whole tier.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Town website implementing an online queue on 13:32 - Jan 17 with 719 viewsSitfcB

Town website implementing an online queue on 09:56 - Jan 17 by NeedhamChris

Haven’t been able to do that all season.

They changed it at the start when tickets go off sale at 6am the day after each sales bracket to go general sale.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town website implementing an online queue on 13:46 - Jan 17 with 668 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not as massive as I thought though. For a moment there I thought there were 1500 people in the 20 to 25 point bracket for Preston away.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024