Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten 20:51 - Jan 13 with 1583 viewsKeno

And I’m not sorry if this has been linked already

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:10 - Jan 13 with 1468 viewsChurchman

Thank you Keno. My dad John Hubbard appears on there 33 seconds in. It’s a little dusty here.

I was doing an ABF Charity lunch today in Chatham so couldn’t go, but the club have saved me a programme.

Those we have lost are forever part of ITFC. They are ITFC. It’s actually very dusty here.
They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:20 - Jan 13 with 1378 viewsKeno

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:10 - Jan 13 by Churchman

Thank you Keno. My dad John Hubbard appears on there 33 seconds in. It’s a little dusty here.

I was doing an ABF Charity lunch today in Chatham so couldn’t go, but the club have saved me a programme.

Those we have lost are forever part of ITFC. They are ITFC. It’s actually very dusty here.

Hope you are ok churchy

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:24 - Jan 13 with 1350 viewsgainsboroughblue

Every year I see those videos there is one, or more, that I remember standing on the terraces home or away with, or in the pub and totally unaware that they've passed.

Life is short and moves so quick.

RIP to all. Always a blue.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:32 - Jan 13 with 1291 viewsSwansea_Blue

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:10 - Jan 13 by Churchman

RIP to your dad and condolences buh

I’ve just watched that through and it was dusty in here before I saw your post. Life’s a uniquely special and wonderful thing. We really should all make the most of it every single day.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:44 - Jan 13 with 1229 viewsChurchman

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:20 - Jan 13 by Keno

Hope you are ok churchy

I’m fine thanks, Keno. The funeral was last Wednesday and of course our club got a big mention in my tribute. We did Wembley 78 but at Wembley 2000 I made a point of looking at him the moment Reuser smashed in the killer 4th. A 71 year old man was in an instant a 21 year old man or younger.

Possibly one of the best of my footballing memories. In 78 I wasn’t looking at anything much, just losing it. I know sport isn’t important in the great scheme of things - the stuff I’m dealing with even now tells me that.

But the power and the moment of following your team is something beyond words, money or rational explanation. I can’t remember who said it recently, but sport, or more specifically your team, is maybe the most important least important thing.
They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:45 - Jan 13 with 1223 viewsbluelagos

And fair dos to the Sunderland fans. From what I could see joined in the applause to a man, woman and child.

Respect.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:49 - Jan 13 with 1200 viewslongtimefan

Very moving - especially as my Mother was included. Thought it was class of Mark Ashton to go into the SAR lower before kick off to talk to the relatives of the lady who died at the QRR game too.
They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 22:03 - Jan 13 with 1111 viewsKeno

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 21:49 - Jan 13 by longtimefan

Very moving - especially as my Mother was included. Thought it was class of Mark Ashton to go into the SAR lower before kick off to talk to the relatives of the lady who died at the QRR game too.

Thinking of you longy

Login to get fewer ads

They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 22:18 - Jan 13 with 1056 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Love to everyone who has a loved one included.

It's lovely that the Club do this, and I hope my boys will include me, when my time comes.

I broke down when the baby was shown, and couldn't watch any more. All my love to anyone who has lost a child, especially
They would have enjoyed today, and weren’t forgotten on 22:34 - Jan 13 with 1010 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Absolute class and a credit to the club (and Sunderland tonight).

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024