Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games 16:07 - Jan 6 with 2401 viewsghostofescobar

According to KM. Had that already been stated by the club? Hope it’s a few meaning 2 or 3 and not a few meaning 6 or 7. He’s so important to us.

GhostOfEscobar

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 2339 viewsHerbivore

He's missed the last 3 games, that's what I took it as meaning, not that he's going to miss the next few.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 16:45 - Jan 6 with 2030 viewsFtnfwest

Either way another reason to not risk Williams atm. Don’t forget he was originally meant to be cover for Davis
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 16:49 - Jan 6 with 1990 viewschicoazul

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 16:45 - Jan 6 by Ftnfwest

Either way another reason to not risk Williams atm. Don’t forget he was originally meant to be cover for Davis

Why didn’t he play today and the other games Leif has missed then

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:06 - Jan 6 with 1867 viewsthe_toff

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 16:49 - Jan 6 by chicoazul

Why didn’t he play today and the other games Leif has missed then

ill today according to McKenna. Certainly seems to be ill a lot, can’t seem to catch a break.
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:09 - Jan 6 with 1850 viewsNutkins_Return

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:06 - Jan 6 by the_toff

ill today according to McKenna. Certainly seems to be ill a lot, can’t seem to catch a break.

Or he can't shake a virus or something off properly + we had a whole squad bug after he came back so wouldn't be that surprising. Mckenna saying they are hoping he will have a better run next few weeks. Why say that if not true.
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:10 - Jan 6 with 1829 viewsDubtractor

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 16:10 - Jan 6 by Herbivore

He's missed the last 3 games, that's what I took it as meaning, not that he's going to miss the next few.

Thats how I read it too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:13 - Jan 6 with 1787 viewsthe_toff

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:09 - Jan 6 by Nutkins_Return

Or he can't shake a virus or something off properly + we had a whole squad bug after he came back so wouldn't be that surprising. Mckenna saying they are hoping he will have a better run next few weeks. Why say that if not true.

I don’t doubt it’s true, I’m just saying he’s been ill a lot and can’t seem to catch a break.
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:14 - Jan 6 with 1779 viewsPhilTWTD

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:10 - Jan 6 by Dubtractor

Thats how I read it too.

He said last week he wasn't sure if it was one, two or three weeks, something along those lines.
Login to get fewer ads

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:41 - Jan 6 with 1552 viewsblueislander

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:14 - Jan 6 by PhilTWTD

He said last week he wasn't sure if it was one, two or three weeks, something along those lines.

Talking of left backs, I thought Wimbledon’s looked pretty good. Had a good battle with Omari, and matched him for pace.
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:44 - Jan 6 with 1530 viewsNedPlimpton

I really don't think he was originally intended as cover for Davis. There's no way he would have come to a newly promoted championship side to play second fiddle
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:55 - Jan 6 with 1426 viewsFtnfwest

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 17:44 - Jan 6 by NedPlimpton

I really don't think he was originally intended as cover for Davis. There's no way he would have come to a newly promoted championship side to play second fiddle

Left back was very publicly his preferred position prior to joining us. I agree that Kieran always wanted to get him on he right hand side which I was in favour of but just saying that originally it was assumed he would play left back as we already had Clarke and janoi.
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 18:13 - Jan 6 with 1305 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You can probably forget about Williams for the moment unfortunately.
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 19:00 - Jan 6 with 1131 viewsBABLUE

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 18:13 - Jan 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You can probably forget about Williams for the moment unfortunately.

How long until the thread goes.

Stop hinting and leave well alone people.

There’s human beings involved you know.

The same with Ladapo, he did well for us last year and the step up with no game time has been really hard.

If he’d scored the 1v1 against QPR, things would be different I’m sure for him.

If we get the 2 players in this month, he will be moved on I’m sure.
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 19:13 - Jan 6 with 1028 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 19:00 - Jan 6 by BABLUE

How long until the thread goes.

Stop hinting and leave well alone people.

There’s human beings involved you know.

The same with Ladapo, he did well for us last year and the step up with no game time has been really hard.

If he’d scored the 1v1 against QPR, things would be different I’m sure for him.

If we get the 2 players in this month, he will be moved on I’m sure.

Re: Williams, fans keep putting threads about him and saying it was good to rest him or what not. All I said is I don’t think he will be in the fold soon. I’m not starting a thread speculating anything.

Re: Ladapo stop being so soft, he’s a professional footballer and anyone can have an opinion on his performance good or bad on a fans message board. That happens every week, for every club in the country. None of it is personal attacks just opinions on his recent performance.
Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games (n/t) (n/t) on 19:20 - Jan 6 with 956 viewsBLUEGOLD

Mmmm……. Davis out for a few games on 19:13 - Jan 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Re: Williams, fans keep putting threads about him and saying it was good to rest him or what not. All I said is I don’t think he will be in the fold soon. I’m not starting a thread speculating anything.

Re: Ladapo stop being so soft, he’s a professional footballer and anyone can have an opinion on his performance good or bad on a fans message board. That happens every week, for every club in the country. None of it is personal attacks just opinions on his recent performance.

Hopefully Davis is back next week
[Post edited 6 Jan 19:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024