Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And another question. 22:53 - Jan 3 with 1504 viewsBlueastheycome

Do you think if we got to Wembley in the play offs, they would order ticket priority based on the away points scheme, or is that likely to be scrapped as it is not technically a traditional away game as such (with season ticket holders given the first priority access?)
And another question. on 23:04 - Jan 3 with 1425 viewsZx1988

I don't know what sort of allocations you'd get at a Play-Off final, but I'd like to think that it would be enough to cover all 21,000 ST holders, as well as the remaining non-ST members.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

And another question. on 23:07 - Jan 3 with 1398 viewsBlueastheycome

And another question. on 23:04 - Jan 3 by Zx1988

I don't know what sort of allocations you'd get at a Play-Off final, but I'd like to think that it would be enough to cover all 21,000 ST holders, as well as the remaining non-ST members.

Well you’d like to think so. However, the club have put the cat amongst the pigeons with how they’ve done things this season (for good and for bad) so I wouldn't be surprised if they implemented something not very straight forward for season ticket holders.
[Post edited 3 Jan 23:08]
And another question. on 23:09 - Jan 3 with 1379 viewsSitfcB

It was done on how many stubs you had in 2000 wasn’t it?

The points system is basically that, they’d keep it the same I imagine.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

And another question. on 23:10 - Jan 3 with 1379 viewsAlanG296

Simple explanation for you. In an away game the other team is at home meaning it is being played on their ground just as a home game is played on our ground and the other team is the away team. A final would be at a neutral ground, neither team would be at home or away,
And another question. on 23:15 - Jan 3 with 1335 viewsBlueastheycome

And another question. on 23:10 - Jan 3 by AlanG296

Simple explanation for you. In an away game the other team is at home meaning it is being played on their ground just as a home game is played on our ground and the other team is the away team. A final would be at a neutral ground, neither team would be at home or away,

Well, quite.

But who knows how ITFC will structure things for a play off final.
And another question. on 06:08 - Jan 4 with 1093 viewsPendejo

And another question. on 23:07 - Jan 3 by Blueastheycome

Well you’d like to think so. However, the club have put the cat amongst the pigeons with how they’ve done things this season (for good and for bad) so I wouldn't be surprised if they implemented something not very straight forward for season ticket holders.

Explain what they have done badly.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

And another question. on 06:15 - Jan 4 with 1085 viewsBuhrer

And another question. on 23:10 - Jan 3 by AlanG296

Priority should go in order of most league games attended imo. Members of Blue Action guaranteed, and an amount to the Foundation to give out.
And another question. on 06:33 - Jan 4 with 1039 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

And another question. on 23:09 - Jan 3 by SitfcB

It was done on how many stubs you had in 2000 wasn’t it?

The points system is basically that, they’d keep it the same I imagine.

Stubs for home games though, wasn’t it?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

And another question. on 09:33 - Jan 4 with 749 viewsoldburian

Season ticket holders would get first pick and then they would go through a system of gold silver and away support.
And another question. on 09:52 - Jan 4 with 666 viewsN2_Blue

And another question. on 23:07 - Jan 3 by Blueastheycome

So you think all season ticket holders wouldn't get a ticket or they'd implement something not very straightforward for season ticket holders? Why on earth would they do that to most important support element of the club. The first people who will be guaranteed a ticket are each and every season ticket holder, then members. There will be enough tickets to cover that without anything else being an issue.

Whilst away followers should be commended its not those that put money into the club, it is ST holders or those purchasing Town tickets. However I doubt there is anyone that just goes to away games, and even if they did they'd need to be a member so there is really no issue here whatsoever.

Then they'll look at matches attended i imagine for fans that are neither ST holder or a member.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

And another question. on 10:01 - Jan 4 with 631 viewsZx1988

And another question. on 09:52 - Jan 4 by N2_Blue

So you think all season ticket holders wouldn't get a ticket or they'd implement something not very straightforward for season ticket holders? Why on earth would they do that to most important support element of the club. The first people who will be guaranteed a ticket are each and every season ticket holder, then members. There will be enough tickets to cover that without anything else being an issue.

Whilst away followers should be commended its not those that put money into the club, it is ST holders or those purchasing Town tickets. However I doubt there is anyone that just goes to away games, and even if they did they'd need to be a member so there is really no issue here whatsoever.

Then they'll look at matches attended i imagine for fans that are neither ST holder or a member.

Recent allocations appear to sit at around the 36,500 mark for each team (although Sunderland ended up with 44,000 against Wycombe in 2022), so I would imagine that the club should be able to guarantee a ticket for all ST-holders and members if we were to end up at Wembley.

Does anyone know any ballpark figures for memberships? Although I would assume that there is a good deal of overlap between Season Tickets and memberships anyway.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024