Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any idea what this Brighton lad is like 11:00 - Jan 2 with 2518 viewsbournemouthblue

I can only assume they are a tricky winger with a bit of pace?

And they'll either play as a 10 or a winger, if he's left footed, that might suit the Leif conundrum?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 11:03 - Jan 2 with 2480 viewsMetal_Hacker

Poll: If it were one or the other

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 11:06 - Jan 2 with 2425 views_clive_baker_

Right footed I think. Tricky wide man / number 10, lots of skill. I think he's in the Hutchinson mold in terms of his profile, I'm sure they'll be keeping each other on their toes and helping to raise the bar. I imagine he'll be coming in as competition for Broady primarily.
Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 11:22 - Jan 2 with 2246 viewsVic

I hope he can play on the left - that feels to me the side we need to strengthen most. Burns and Hutch (+ Jacko) are enough on the right so I hope he'll be pushing Broadhead and be an upgrade on the excellent Harness.

Interesting that it's loan - though i suspect that's the way we might need to go to get the quality we need to give us the best chance to push over the line this season. Bit like Forest did a season or so ago.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 11:26 - Jan 2 with 2193 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 11:22 - Jan 2 by Vic

I hope he can play on the left - that feels to me the side we need to strengthen most. Burns and Hutch (+ Jacko) are enough on the right so I hope he'll be pushing Broadhead and be an upgrade on the excellent Harness.

Interesting that it's loan - though i suspect that's the way we might need to go to get the quality we need to give us the best chance to push over the line this season. Bit like Forest did a season or so ago.

Definitely a shortage of left footed players now. Clarke worked hard but was severely hampered being on his weaker foot.

Humphries I thought looked very good at LB, he swung a couple of crosses on his left (including a wicked one right on to Ladapo’s head) - is he left footed? If Davis is out for a few games I’d be happy to see Humphries fill in again.
Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 11:54 - Jan 2 with 2003 viewsStokieBlue

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 11:22 - Jan 2 by Vic

Hopefully not as crazy as Forest went - didn't they have about 11 loans the season they got promoted?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 13:45 - Jan 2 with 1659 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Seen him play a couple of times live. He's another Hutchinson really - expect him to beat a man but also expect him to frustrate you because you know he has the ability - that said, he will be exciting to watch and definitely a talented footballer and the type of player who will give us a boost.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 19:01 - Jan 2 with 1261 viewsMK1

Right footed, but can play on either side. Not getting as many minutes at WBA that Brighton wanted. Think he will be playing left sided for us, or as a 10 with Chaplin moving forward. We must have promised him minutes, otherwise Brighton wouldn't let him come here. Imagine Broadhead will be given a kick up the arse by this signing.
Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 19:16 - Jan 2 with 1151 viewsbackwaywhen

Been on West Brom site , tricky left footer that can sometimes frustrate ( Hutchinson anyone ) but also works hard off the ball , interesting that Brighton wanted more game time for him , as the manager targeted 30/ 35 games on the spin to gain necessary experience, Brighton news are surprised he is coming to us as we have a more established team , making game time less likely ? Their words not mine .
Login to get fewer ads

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 19:40 - Jan 2 with 1015 viewsMK1

Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 19:16 - Jan 2 by backwaywhen

Been on West Brom site , tricky left footer that can sometimes frustrate ( Hutchinson anyone ) but also works hard off the ball , interesting that Brighton wanted more game time for him , as the manager targeted 30/ 35 games on the spin to gain necessary experience, Brighton news are surprised he is coming to us as we have a more established team , making game time less likely ? Their words not mine .

He is right footed.
Any idea what this Brighton lad is like on 20:09 - Jan 2 with 924 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

He looks good on the show reel - able to draw a foul as much as get past defenders. I think he’s an exciting prospect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024