Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mizouni 05:03 - Jan 2 with 1066 viewsWestcountryblue

Surely El Miz is the one we want want back in terms of our players out on loan.
Young, has Championship experience, technically very gifted and he's been Leyton's stand out player for the last year or so, picking up muliple awards.
No brainer in my opinion.
Mizouni on 06:36 - Jan 2 with 994 viewsfranz_tyson

Does he play up front? A number 10 ?

Can he cover at LCB or as a fullback?

Handy to have extra bodies to cover Morsy's 2 game ban, but what after that? He'd struggle to get in the matchday 18. Can he leapfrog Luongo, Taylor, Ball, Humphreys ? Unlikely. Maybe El Miz likes being the standout player for Orient and doesn't want to sit in the stands here. Unless we really see a genuine place in the team for him .... we should leave him alone.
Big step up for him and a more experienced player like Taylor is finding it difficult to break into team.
Mizouni on 08:30 - Jan 2 with 819 viewstextbackup

Mizouni on 06:36 - Jan 2 by franz_tyson

Handy to have extra bodies to cover Morsy's 2 game ban, but what after that? He'd struggle to get in the matchday 18. Can he leapfrog Luongo, Taylor, Ball, Humphreys ? Unlikely. Maybe El Miz likes being the standout player for Orient and doesn't want to sit in the stands here. Unless we really see a genuine place in the team for him .... we should leave him alone.
Big step up for him and a more experienced player like Taylor is finding it difficult to break into team.

Considering Humphrys is being played at LB, I’d suggest he’d move ahead of him for CM.
And Ball, if ElMuz can pass a ball forwards.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mizouni on 08:42 - Jan 2 with 785 viewsbournemouthblue

Mizouni on 06:36 - Jan 2 by franz_tyson

Orient must be helping his development no end, would he be ahead of Ball or Humphreys currently?

I haven't seen enough of him to judge but he can't have done himself much harm by playing so regularly?

Humphreys really needs a similar kind of loan himself to help his development

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Mizouni on 09:59 - Jan 2 with 630 viewsNutkins_Return

Mizouni on 08:42 - Jan 2 by bournemouthblue

Orient must be helping his development no end, would he be ahead of Ball or Humphreys currently?

I haven't seen enough of him to judge but he can't have done himself much harm by playing so regularly?

Humphreys really needs a similar kind of loan himself to help his development

I think the only way it works work is if we recalled him and sent Humphreys there or elsewhere to be honest.

It doesn't work out that well for El Miz as he loses massive amount of game time and if we're honest it gives us cover but doesn't elevate us.
Mizouni has been captain this season at times on 10:19 - Jan 2 with 556 viewsunstableblue

He is highly rated and respected

And is the constant defensive central midfield enforcer with other middle rotating around him

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024