Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... 19:43 - Dec 30 with 1235 viewsWicklowBlue

Came on in the second half on what was an absolutely torrid display by ManU! Arguably was their best player on the pitch, hit the post and had another saved by Turner. Did well, as for the rest of the United Team.... muck.
Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 19:50 - Dec 30 with 1162 viewsnorfsufblue

Maybe he may want to get the hell out of there!
Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 19:54 - Dec 30 with 1126 viewsPhilTWTD

That link was played down when I asked about it in any case.
Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 20:20 - Dec 30 with 1012 viewsWicklowBlue

Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 19:50 - Dec 30 by norfsufblue

Maybe he may want to get the hell out of there!

I'd say most of their players would. Tonight was atrocious even by their inconsistent standards.
Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 22:36 - Dec 30 with 782 viewsExiled2Surrey

I would be amazed if they suddenly came to the view that on performance such as this, their fans would be happy with him leading the line for the rest of the season, so they can put that 100m they were planning to spend back in their wallet…
Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 22:47 - Dec 30 with 741 viewsWicklowBlue

Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 22:36 - Dec 30 by Exiled2Surrey

I would be amazed if they suddenly came to the view that on performance such as this, their fans would be happy with him leading the line for the rest of the season, so they can put that 100m they were planning to spend back in their wallet…

Diallo for sure won't be leading the line. Don't get me wrong at a Championship level from what I saw tonight. He would be immense!

I won't go into the disfunction that is Man UTD... Diallo was one of their bright points that is all.
Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 22:56 - Dec 30 with 693 viewsBigCommon

5ft 8", bit wispy looking.. Plays as a RW/RM . He isn't what we need..
Would be a decent luxury player if we didn't need our RW to have a defensive game, like Burns or Hutch..
He's an upgrade on Rhak Saki. Great going forwards, but that's it...
He's great at what he does, no doubting that. But he doesn't do what we need...Imo.
Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 22:59 - Dec 30 with 675 viewsunstableblue

Diallo, doubt he will be leaving Old Trafford... on 22:56 - Dec 30 by BigCommon

5ft 8", bit wispy looking.. Plays as a RW/RM . He isn't what we need..
Would be a decent luxury player if we didn't need our RW to have a defensive game, like Burns or Hutch..
He's an upgrade on Rhak Saki. Great going forwards, but that's it...
He's great at what he does, no doubting that. But he doesn't do what we need...Imo.

Agree

Hutchison is our Premier loan in that area

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024