Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flask 18:12 - Dec 29 with 1575 viewsRorschach

Right, important question - can you take a flask or metal Chilly’s drinks bottle into the ground? To drink from I mean - not to use as a grenade, flare or missile. Thanks!

I'm not locked in here with you...you're locked in here with me.

Flask on 09:12 - Jan 13 with 1348 viewsRorschach

Anyone?

I'm not locked in here with you...you're locked in here with me.

Flask on 09:14 - Jan 13 with 1337 viewsMK1

Never done it, but seen others. Best check with club.
Flask on 09:26 - Jan 13 with 1278 viewsNthQldITFC

You can, but it's one of my bugbears that flask manufacturers STILL don't label their vacuum flasks with whether they are for hot drinks or for cold drinks. The number of times I've been into a flask shop and been told by some spotty-faced, know-nothing youth that the flask I'm enquiring about will do both (when it's not even electric) drives me mad. I refuse to buy one until a law is passed which obliges manufacturers to label them.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Flask on 09:27 - Jan 13 with 1269 viewsEwan_Oozami

Are you in the Churchman's (SAR)? Then yes, as long as you bring a tartan blanket as well! ;-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Flask on 09:37 - Jan 13 with 1227 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

My daughter is autistic and likes to have the same possessions with her where possible. She takes a metal water bottle into the SAR stand on a regular basis.

One steward threatened to take it away on one occasion; when I asked him if he was also going to confiscate flasks containing hot fluids from oldies in the stand, he backed off. I'm always conscious of the possibility the bottle will be removed.
Flask on 09:44 - Jan 13 with 1193 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Flask on 09:26 - Jan 13 by NthQldITFC

You can, but it's one of my bugbears that flask manufacturers STILL don't label their vacuum flasks with whether they are for hot drinks or for cold drinks. The number of times I've been into a flask shop and been told by some spotty-faced, know-nothing youth that the flask I'm enquiring about will do both (when it's not even electric) drives me mad. I refuse to buy one until a law is passed which obliges manufacturers to label them.

Eh? You serious?

Poll: would you rather

Flask on 09:59 - Jan 13 with 1140 viewstonybied

Flask on 09:44 - Jan 13 by LegendofthePhoenix

Eh? You serious?

NthQldITFC being serious, do you read this forum often?
Flask on 10:02 - Jan 13 with 1126 viewsPlums

Flask on 09:26 - Jan 13 by NthQldITFC

I think you're onto something.
Flask manufacturers seem to be the origin of multiple offences. What a world

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2024/jan/12/stanley-cups-tumblers-water

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Flask on 10:19 - Jan 13 with 1093 viewsNthQldITFC

Flask on 09:59 - Jan 13 by tonybied

NthQldITFC being serious, do you read this forum often?

I blow hot and cold.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Flask on 11:13 - Jan 13 with 1013 viewsJrm_72

You can, parents have brought soup and hot drinks for decades. Nowadays its mainly as facilities in Cobbold are garbage.

Always found it funny to have to surrender your plastic bottle caps but a metal flask of molten death is absolutely fine lol
You can get anything into Churchmans.... on 11:17 - Jan 13 with 1003 viewsBloots

...I took a 24ft metal ladder and a sniper's rifle in the other week.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Flask on 13:34 - Jan 13 with 850 viewsMidlander

Is it OK to drink out of a flask during a minute's silence? Pie in one hand, flask in the other.
Flask on 15:39 - Jan 13 with 728 viewsElephantintheRoom

My dad always used to bring a hip flask in winter and two cut glass whisky glasses.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024