Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have sinned and spent today in Norwich 16:55 - Dec 28 with 4836 viewsIllinoisblue

To be fair, the cathedral is impressive. Would have gone to the castle too but it was closed (helpfully they don’t mention that on their website) The center and market is vastly superior to Ipswich; more shops, better shops. More life and bustle. Lunch at Brewdog was horrendous and overpriced. Parking at John Lewis was an adventure; people actually have to reverse into a parking spot and passengers have to get out first, such is the lack of room. Who the fck designs these car parks? Madness. Should have let the train take the strain.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 08:41 - Dec 29 with 1516 viewsChurchman

I like Norwich and Norfolk in general. I reserve my distaste for ‘that’ football team.
I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 08:49 - Dec 29 with 1503 views_clive_baker_

Brewdog? You absolute pervert!
I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 09:26 - Dec 29 with 1448 viewsWeWereZombies

If you think that's bad I'm listening to a TV chef on the re-run of 'Desert Island Discs' at the moment (and I listened to it first time around, does listening to it whilst i Ipswich make it almost OK ?) Had forgotten that she made the cake on the front of 'Let It Bleed'.

Well, we all need someone to look down on
And in Ipswich you can look down on Delia...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 09:37 - Dec 29 with 1438 viewsLord_Lucan

My place is only 5 mins from John Lewis, you could have parked in my car park and said hello, I am up here till Sunday.

By the way - re railway ticket prices again.

Trip.com is really excellent, I book all my trains, hotels and flights through it, went to book a couple of returns on the train the other day to Edinburgh. Trainline was over £700 for two first class returns but I got them for £250 on trip.com and they automatically advised before payment to buy a 2 person railcard - which was bought through them.

Brilliant stuff

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 09:54 - Dec 29 with 1405 viewsWeWereZombies

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 09:37 - Dec 29 by Lord_Lucan

My place is only 5 mins from John Lewis, you could have parked in my car park and said hello, I am up here till Sunday.

Trip.com is really excellent, I book all my trains, hotels and flights through it, went to book a couple of returns on the train the other day to Edinburgh. Trainline was over £700 for two first class returns but I got them for £250 on trip.com and they automatically advised before payment to buy a 2 person railcard - which was bought through them.

Brilliant stuff

Trip.com were recommended to me when I was in Argentina at the start of the year and I did book a flight through them, never tried the rail fares as I am thirty six miles from the nearest station but useful to hear your experiences should I need a rail fare. Also had a tip about an outfit called CheapoAir which I could not resist trying, and got a good flight price which I used OK. But I still go to SkyScanner first off because I am used to the website...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 10:19 - Dec 29 with 1366 viewsLord_Lucan

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 09:54 - Dec 29 by WeWereZombies

Trip.com were recommended to me when I was in Argentina at the start of the year and I did book a flight through them, never tried the rail fares as I am thirty six miles from the nearest station but useful to hear your experiences should I need a rail fare. Also had a tip about an outfit called CheapoAir which I could not resist trying, and got a good flight price which I used OK. But I still go to SkyScanner first off because I am used to the website...

Must admit I tend to double check flights with Skyscanner and hotels with Trivago - but usually trip.com is equal or better.

I even managed to buy train travel in China with trip.com and that is generally a big headache.

Finally - after a few trips you easily get to diamond tier which enables airport lounge entry if you don't already have it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:26 - Dec 29 with 1313 viewsgiant_stow

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 05:52 - Dec 29 by Dubai_Blue

You wouldn't have been on the beach though, at least not at the gap

Found a way through up towards Winterton, but blimey, such a sad site once you see all the missing houses from the recent storms. There was a lovely one high up near a car park that always looked the perfect sea shack... Now gone. Feel for those bods

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:30 - Dec 29 with 1301 viewsLord_Lucan

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:26 - Dec 29 by giant_stow

Found a way through up towards Winterton, but blimey, such a sad site once you see all the missing houses from the recent storms. There was a lovely one high up near a car park that always looked the perfect sea shack... Now gone. Feel for those bods

Some people are soft in the head, I mean, why buy a house on a cliff?

It's like people who buy a house next to a pub and then complain about the noise, or buying a house called "Marsh Cottage" and then moaning when it floods every year.

Login to get fewer ads

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:35 - Dec 29 with 1295 viewschicoazul

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 09:37 - Dec 29 by Lord_Lucan

Brilliant stuff

OAP discount?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:41 - Dec 29 with 1284 viewsgiant_stow

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:30 - Dec 29 by Lord_Lucan

Some people are soft in the head, I mean, why buy a house on a cliff?

It's like people who buy a house next to a pub and then complain about the noise, or buying a house called "Marsh Cottage" and then moaning when it floods every year.

Know what you mean, but I think it's the speed of erosion that caught everyone off guard - many metres gone each storm and a string of such storms in the last few years. The sad thing is that there so many places for sale right next to now empty plots

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:45 - Dec 29 with 1278 viewsBlueschev

I was up there last week, and it is a nice city. Always get food from the market. I had a Reuben from a fantastic sandwich place, then a couple of pieces of jerk chicken from the equally delicious Jamaican place.
I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 12:19 - Dec 29 with 1244 viewsLord_Lucan

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:35 - Dec 29 by chicoazul

OAP discount?

OAP?

I'm working on it. 7 more years!

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 12:25 - Dec 29 with 1223 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 12:19 - Dec 29 by Lord_Lucan

OAP?

I'm working on it. 7 more years!

Got your PSA done yet Allan?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 12:42 - Dec 29 with 1180 viewsLord_Lucan

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 12:25 - Dec 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

Got your PSA done yet Allan?

No, haven't got round to it - although, talking to a friend, he advises that for £350 I can get a blood test that tests for all this stuff rather than have a camera up my jacksy.

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 14:41 - Dec 29 with 1105 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 12:42 - Dec 29 by Lord_Lucan

No, haven't got round to it - although, talking to a friend, he advises that for £350 I can get a blood test that tests for all this stuff rather than have a camera up my jacksy.

You do know that a PSA test is a blood test freely available from your GP I hope.
(That will be £340 please)

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 15:29 - Dec 29 with 1070 viewsLord_Lucan

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 14:41 - Dec 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

You do know that a PSA test is a blood test freely available from your GP I hope.
(That will be £340 please)

It’s a psa test plus a whole lot more, checks for cholesterol, kidney, liver, cancers etc,

Plus - I can deduct the total amount from my corporation tax bill.

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 06:45 - Dec 30 with 962 viewsDubai_Blue

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 11:26 - Dec 29 by giant_stow

I usually walk the dog on Hemsby beach when I am home and knew a couple of the homeowners, one was quite philosophical about it and wasn't expecting to be there forever, still surprised how quick it disappeared though.
Many years ago, used to do football training along the valley and up and down the old bomb crater, but even that got took away by the beast from the east.
I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 09:15 - Dec 30 with 923 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

There's a great campsite near Hemsby for those of a more easy going disposition.

I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 10:58 - Dec 31 with 820 viewsford6600

....'what have the Roman's done for us'...

Granted Norwich has a better market. Also City Hall. Airport. Medieval walls. Cathedral. Castle.

But...we have ITFC, so no contest.
I have sinned and spent today in Norwich on 13:36 - Dec 31 with 769 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You certainly have sinned. You’re on holiday in England choose to spend time with those people? Disgusting. No where is far to drive after you’re used to the United States. What’s wrong with Cambridge/Oxford etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024