Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight 22:49 - Dec 26 with 825 viewspatrickswell

The game on the tablet, on mute, so I wouldn’t have to listen to Gary Weaver, while a documentary about the life and work of Coward played on the TV.

For most of the night, I needed Coward’s bon mots and humour, because the game looked like it was going to be one of those frustrating ones where we would huff and puff without putting together the golden chance to unlock a good Leicester defence. At first glimpse, I thought that Morsy had hit a knackered shot just when we needed him to catch it sweetly. To then see the ball looping into the far corner for a late equaliser was an ending which Coward himself would have been proud of.
I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight on 23:21 - Dec 26 with 744 viewsArnoldMoorhen

On tablet screen a big deflection
Was looked on as misdirection
But heaven knows-
How it looped in the goal!
I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight on 00:22 - Dec 27 with 690 viewsNthQldITFC

"Very flet, Norfolk."

Yes, they probably do so feel these days.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight on 00:24 - Dec 27 with 684 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

"we would huff and puff"

You clearly paid too much attention to the Coward documentary.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight on 01:04 - Dec 27 with 654 viewspatrickswell

I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight on 00:24 - Dec 27 by You_Bloo_Right

"we would huff and puff"

You clearly paid too much attention to the Coward documentary.

Well quite possibly given how quotable and enjoyable Coward is to listen to. But apart from Chaplin’s shot and Broadhead slipping over, I’m struggling to remember too many moments when Town looked like they were going to score tonight. We pummelled away at a Leicester side who, for the most part, kept us at arms length. Fair play to Town for sticking at it, but we didn’t cut Leicester to ribbons at will, did we?
I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight on 07:48 - Dec 27 with 505 viewsWeWereZombies

Mad dogs and Ipswich fans...

If you are ever on the north coast of Jamaica 'Firefly' is well worth a visit.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight on 08:39 - Dec 27 with 451 viewsPinewoodblue

I had the juxtaposition of Sam Morsy and Noel Coward tonight on 01:04 - Dec 27 by patrickswell

Well quite possibly given how quotable and enjoyable Coward is to listen to. But apart from Chaplin’s shot and Broadhead slipping over, I’m struggling to remember too many moments when Town looked like they were going to score tonight. We pummelled away at a Leicester side who, for the most part, kept us at arms length. Fair play to Town for sticking at it, but we didn’t cut Leicester to ribbons at will, did we?

Match stats suggest you were watching a different game.

Shots Ipswich 19. Leicester 5
On target. 3. 2
Corners. 11. 2

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024