Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something Norwich fans have yet to explain 17:49 - Dec 17 with 4328 viewsBobbychase

I get all the "14 years unbeaten" nonsense, because if you haven't got any real honours you have to make them up.

But at one point yesterday they were singing "2-1 in your cup final" which implies it was a big day for us, playing a bigger club we didn't have a chance against.

And yet it was them defending for their lives for most of the second half and celebrating a draw like it was a win.

So which is it? Our cup final or yours? You can't have both.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 21:23 - Dec 17 with 806 viewsVic

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 19:38 - Dec 17 by yoda

In that 14 years we have won 5-1 4-1 3-0 3-1 2-0 and a couple of 1-0's.You were desperate to beat us yesterday really desperate to end the run but you couldn't even against our worst side for years and you all now say it doesn't matter and you don't care when you know full well you were GUTTED better luck next time aye

The fact that you guys were pleased to extend your run against us says it all. Of course we are disappointed not to win - pretty much every person in the ground could see that we were the better team. Even Sutton admits it. No wonder we’re disappointed and you are so happy! It was a good result for you.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 22:58 - Dec 17 with 720 viewsIllinoisblue

In that 14 years we have won 5-1 4-1 3-0 3-1 2-0 and a couple of 1-0's.You were desperate to beat us yesterday really desperate to end the run but you couldn't even against our worst side for years and you all now say it doesn't matter and you don't care when you know full well you were GUTTED better luck next time aye

In that decade and a half of dominance you’ve won nothing of note and embarrassed yourselves on the big stage multiple times. Norwich will always be a footballing punchline.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 00:46 - Dec 18 with 645 viewsArnoldMoorhen

And in that 14 years 36,000 people have been born in Norfolk.

And they're all related.
Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 03:14 - Dec 18 with 622 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Your best side for years only managed a drawer against our worst side ever at Portman Road in 2019…

Ordinarily we would have won Saturday 4-2 but we bottled it frankly, but it’s 7 points from 3 games and ahead of two parachute sides by ten points and have been level with Leicester, who were in the Champions League not so long ago, most of the season.

You came for a drawer, worked hard and got it. No shame in it, had you opened up like Blackburn and Preston did you’d have been hammered, a testament to how good your manager is. You guys should be proud of that point against the side who you repeatedly pointed finished second to Plymouth in the third division.
Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 07:58 - Dec 18 with 541 viewsStewart27

I’m gutted every time we don’t take maximum points at PR. I was gutted against Leeds and was even more gutted against inferior opposition like Norwich.

But the tragic way you celebrated that point made me feel a little better. You’re quite blasé about how sh1t you are. Almost proud. You shouldn’t be. You’ve had one full season outside the premier league with parachute money and you play some really turgid stuff. It’s quite the turnaround. If ever two teams can be summed up I’d look at your number 10 versus ours.
Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 08:12 - Dec 18 with 512 viewsSouperJim

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 07:58 - Dec 18 by Stewart27

I’m gutted every time we don’t take maximum points at PR. I was gutted against Leeds and was even more gutted against inferior opposition like Norwich.

But the tragic way you celebrated that point made me feel a little better. You’re quite blasé about how sh1t you are. Almost proud. You shouldn’t be. You’ve had one full season outside the premier league with parachute money and you play some really turgid stuff. It’s quite the turnaround. If ever two teams can be summed up I’d look at your number 10 versus ours.

4 years and 10 months since they've beaten us, just to point out the full ridiculousness of the stat they're so desperate to cling to

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 09:41 - Dec 18 with 459 viewsTractorCam

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 17:56 - Dec 17 by Blue_Armee

And how many of those 14 years have we even been in the same league, not as if they have stuffed us every year is it

Yep, technically they haven't beaten us in 5 years....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 12:15 - Dec 18 with 368 viewslongtimefan

Something Norwich fans have yet to explain on 20:04 - Dec 17 by Suffolktractor

You are correct, we were gutted yesterday. Gutted that we didn’t finish off the worst team to visit Portman Road this season and quite a few of the ones last season were better than you.
It’s only you lot that worry about this obsession with us. We have bigger fish to fry.
Merry Christmas.

This is so true. Saturday really reminded me of many of the League 1 games last year where the opposition knew they couldn't live with in a football match and so just shut up shop for 90mins hoping to get lucky.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024