Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve now seen the TV pictures 18:41 - Dec 16 with 1224 viewsbluefunk

I didn’t think the first one was offside until I saw the playback, he was definitely offside. And as for the second one, how is the player right in from of Hladky and beyond the last defender not interfering - shocking officiating.
I’ve now seen the TV pictures on 18:47 - Dec 16 with 1161 viewsSaleAway

First one was off, second one made absolutely no difference. Hladky was deceived by the ricochet, but had a reasonable view.

At the end of the day though. If we'd taken our chances we wouldn't be talking about these decisions.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

I’ve now seen the TV pictures on 18:50 - Dec 16 with 1134 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Quite so Funkmaster.

There may have been an offside for our first too (but no doubt about the second).

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I’ve now seen the TV pictures on 20:54 - Dec 16 with 871 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I’ve now seen the TV pictures on 18:50 - Dec 16 by You_Bloo_Right

Quite so Funkmaster.

There may have been an offside for our first too (but no doubt about the second).

Indeed. If that match was in the premier League, The only goal that wouldn’t had the intensive VAR scrutiny would have been Wes’

Seen similar goals to all the other 3 be chalked for one reason or another.

Most frustrating of their first was the high looping cross not being dealt with in the first place and Rowe having a relatively unchallenged attempt on two occasions.
I’ve now seen the TV pictures on 21:13 - Dec 16 with 777 viewsrkc123

Did you not think Rowe was level with the ball as it was crossed in though? It was tight but it looked like he might have been. I was more frustrated Woolfenden just seemed to switch off and wandered past him, leaving him completely open when it came back in.
I’ve now seen the TV pictures on 21:34 - Dec 16 with 690 viewsbournemouthblue

I’ve now seen the TV pictures on 21:13 - Dec 16 by rkc123

Did you not think Rowe was level with the ball as it was crossed in though? It was tight but it looked like he might have been. I was more frustrated Woolfenden just seemed to switch off and wandered past him, leaving him completely open when it came back in.

Not when he was on the ground, Sky showed a graphic where he was well ahead but there you go, both were missed

Norwich offered very little and got lucky, it will all be irrelevant if we get a result against Leeds and Leicester

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024