Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know that other posters have asked this before but… 18:39 - Dec 15 with 486 viewsMattinLondon

When I log into NowTV on my iPhone or iPad I can use AirPlay to switch it to my telly. Can I do this with TownTV?
I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:41 - Dec 15 with 465 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:45 - Dec 15 with 435 viewsMattinLondon

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:41 - Dec 15 by GlasgowBlue

Yes.

Brilliant - thanks GB.
I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:48 - Dec 15 with 428 viewsfactual_blue

How do you cast Town TV? by Hogger 10 Dec 2023 20:06
I can directly cast YouTube onto my TV firestick from my phone. Why can't I do same from Town TV app?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:56 - Dec 15 with 406 viewsGlasgowBlue

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:45 - Dec 15 by MattinLondon

Brilliant - thanks GB.

I'm assuming you have a smart TV and not a plug in like a firestick?

Iron Lion Zion

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:59 - Dec 15 with 397 viewsMattinLondon

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:56 - Dec 15 by GlasgowBlue

I'm assuming you have a smart TV and not a plug in like a firestick?

Yeah - a Samsung one. I’ve just seen how to do it on the TownTV app so will watch some of the highlights and try to switch them onto the telly. Thanks for the answer.
I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 19:05 - Dec 15 with 384 viewsGlasgowBlue

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 18:59 - Dec 15 by MattinLondon

Yeah - a Samsung one. I’ve just seen how to do it on the TownTV app so will watch some of the highlights and try to switch them onto the telly. Thanks for the answer.

I'm Samsung as well. Dead easy to mirror.

Iron Lion Zion

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 19:55 - Dec 15 with 326 viewsMattinLondon

I know that other posters have asked this before but… on 19:05 - Dec 15 by GlasgowBlue

I'm Samsung as well. Dead easy to mirror.

Yes. I’m really jealous of everyone with a ticket for tomorrow- would never have thought that so much excitement could have been generated by the club. Was only three years ago that the club was going no where.

Simply goes to show what an amazing job the owners, Kieron and everyone one else has done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024