Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans 22:23 - Dec 13 with 1690 viewsElderGrizzly

Guilty and prove your innocence if your name is Biden

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 06:22 - Dec 14 with 1505 viewsZapers

To be fair, Republicans are probably right!
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 09:19 - Dec 14 with 1390 viewsBlueBadger

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 06:22 - Dec 14 by Zapers

Interesting to see our noted anti-bullying advocate come out in favour of criminally inclined truth-free bigots the US Republicans who are now shamelessly pursuing an evidence free vendetta in order to put noted criminally inclined bigoted bully Donald Trump into power.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 9:37]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 09:51 - Dec 14 with 1335 viewsRyorry

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 06:22 - Dec 14 by Zapers

Or probably not.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 10:50 - Dec 14 with 1300 viewsZapers

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 09:51 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

Or probably not.

50 50 probably;)
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:55 - Dec 14 with 1283 viewsBlueBadger

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 10:50 - Dec 14 by Zapers

50 50 probably;)

Can't be right without evidence. Otherwise it's just bullying. You'd hate to be seen supporting bullies, PTA.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 10:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 10:57 - Dec 14 with 1281 viewsRyorry

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 10:50 - Dec 14 by Zapers

50 50 probably;)

Ie your initial statement was incorrect :)

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:59 - Dec 14 with 1276 viewsRyorry

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:55 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

Can't be right without evidence. Otherwise it's just bullying. You'd hate to be seen supporting bullies, PTA.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 10:57]

Blatantly obvious political Machiavellian manoeuvres. If you thought the UK political system was full of holes ...

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:10 - Dec 14 with 1240 viewsZapers

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 10:57 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

Ie your initial statement was incorrect :)

No, i like you and am just giving you the benefit of doubt;)

Having lived in LA for several years, a lot of democrats are not what you might like to think they are.

Of course that also applies to Republicans too.

Pretty much all the same, that's why its 50 50
Login to get fewer ads

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:13 - Dec 14 with 1234 viewsRyorry

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:10 - Dec 14 by Zapers

Having lived in LA for several years, a lot of democrats are not what you might like to think they are.

I rather think T.rump for the Republicans trumps all the Democrats combined tbh.

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:16 - Dec 14 with 1216 viewsBlueBadger

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:13 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

I rather think T.rump for the Republicans trumps all the Democrats combined tbh.

Toxic lefty-ism by BlueBadger 26 Nov 2023 18:42
I love a bit of centrist dad bothsidsing.

'Sure Nigel Farage is far right crook claiming to be patriotic whilst addressing rallies for neo-nazis who's wilful deception of gullible sections of the public have poisoned public debate for over a decade now but on the other side, someone on a football forum has called him a frog-faced old bigot'.

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:17 - Dec 14 with 1217 viewsZapers

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:13 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

I've never been a Trump supporter. Initially i thought yes, I soon changed my mind.
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:27 - Dec 14 with 1191 viewsPowrigan

That is not just a republican thing. It is happening everywhere!!
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:43 - Dec 14 with 1140 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

This is what we would call, in the U.K., an abuse of process. Any criminal or impeachment process has to be evidence led. If there is no evidence of wrongdoing, there can be no justification for launching the equivalent of trial proceedings.

This is transparently an attempt to reduce the stain of Trump’s past impeachment and ongoing criminal/civil proceedings. And I’m sure it’s an effective tactic especially where so many Americans were willing to swallow the evidence-free claims of electoral fraud.

Desperate times
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 13:29 - Dec 14 with 1067 viewsMattinLondon

Both republicans and democrats seem to spend a lot of time trying to impeach one another.
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 14:42 - Dec 14 with 982 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:17 - Dec 14 by Zapers

I've never been a Trump supporter. Initially i thought yes, I soon changed my mind.

So, you were briefly a Trump supporter, then.

I can see why you struggle with concepts like "burden of proof" and "sufficient evidence for a trial" when you get confused over the meaning of the word "never".
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 14:51 - Dec 14 with 968 viewsGlasgowBlue

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 13:29 - Dec 14 by MattinLondon

Both republicans and democrats seem to spend a lot of time trying to impeach one another.

It's been tit for tat ever since the Republicans went after Clinton over Monica Lewinsky.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 14:58 - Dec 14 with 953 viewsRyorry

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:17 - Dec 14 by Zapers

Hmm - "never", followed by "Initially i thought yes, I soon changed my mind" are ratherr inherently contradictory wouldn't you say?

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 15:47 - Dec 14 with 912 viewskeebsdad

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 11:10 - Dec 14 by Zapers

It doesn't matter what one thinks of the Democrats at this particular juncture as their last two goes at impeaching Trump certainly seemed to be evidence based whereas there does not appear to be any evidence for what the Republicans are doing now.

Your comments are 'whataboutism' of the first order.
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 15:51 - Dec 14 with 897 viewsMattinLondon

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 14:58 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

Hmm - "never", followed by "Initially i thought yes, I soon changed my mind" are ratherr inherently contradictory wouldn't you say?

Yes and no.
Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 16:15 - Dec 14 with 865 viewsSoCalTownFan

Innocent until proven guilty? Not anymore according to the Republicans on 15:51 - Dec 14 by MattinLondon

Yes and no.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024