Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was always gunna happen at some point 20:00 - Dec 12 with 505 viewsacj

With the emphasis on playing out from the back. All about how we bounce back, plenty of time left in this one!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Was always gunna happen at some point on 20:39 - Dec 12 with 378 viewsacj

Well, we bounced back rather well after the setback I thought. Watford are a dangerous side - no surprises there.

Fancy Broadhead to bag a winner off the bench.

Was always gunna happen at some point on 20:41 - Dec 12 with 366 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Isn’t that the first ever goal we’ve conceded from a mistake playing out the back? Pretty good going I’d say.

Got to love the fight in this team though, go a goal down - no sweat let’s go score one!
Was always gunna happen at some point on 20:43 - Dec 12 with 348 viewsRobTheMonk

Yep. Can’t play that way forever without conceding one like that. No biggie.
Was always gunna happen at some point on 20:44 - Dec 12 with 329 viewsacj

Was always gunna happen at some point on 20:41 - Dec 12 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Isn’t that the first ever goal we’ve conceded from a mistake playing out the back? Pretty good going I’d say.

Got to love the fight in this team though, go a goal down - no sweat let’s go score one!

To be fair, I can’t even really remember any big let-offs where we’ve got away with giving the ball away like that. Maybe the first few minutes away at Sunderland? Did one of Leeds’ goals come from a poor ball out?

Loved seeing the defenders going straight over to Hladky after they scored and giving him a slap on the arse - not a dissimilar reaction to when he makes a big save. F*kcing love this team.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024