Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Wright Re-Arrested 18:46 - Dec 7 with 1577 viewsChris_ITFC

For a murder 7 years before his others.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-67649142
Steve Wright Re-Arrested on 19:07 - Dec 7 with 1480 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He was a lorry driver who is suspected to have committed similar murders all over the country. There are a number of similar murders that have been speculated as his crimes. It is little surprise that there is suspicion of him on this one. I am sure the family will be pleased if they can determine who her murderer was but he isn't going to be getting out of prison for a very long time if ever at any rate.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Steve Wright Re-Arrested on 19:12 - Dec 7 with 1450 viewsnoggin

Steve Wright Re-Arrested on 19:07 - Dec 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

He was a lorry driver who is suspected to have committed similar murders all over the country. There are a number of similar murders that have been speculated as his crimes. It is little surprise that there is suspicion of him on this one. I am sure the family will be pleased if they can determine who her murderer was but he isn't going to be getting out of prison for a very long time if ever at any rate.

I seem to remember he was suspected in the case of a woman who disappeared from Brixton and was found dead in Suffolk.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Steve Wright Re-Arrested on 19:27 - Dec 7 with 1372 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Steve Wright Re-Arrested on 19:12 - Dec 7 by noggin

I seem to remember he was suspected in the case of a woman who disappeared from Brixton and was found dead in Suffolk.

I wouldn't like to comment on any specific speculation. Some has been clearly proven false due to DNA analysis. I am sure he isn't the only perpetrator of these type of crimes by a long shot. There was some weak speculation over him in connection with Suzy Lamplugh who the police appear to believe was victim to a different convicted killer.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Steve Wright Re-Arrested on 20:07 - Dec 7 with 1200 viewsblueasfook

Cops said at the time of the ipswich murders he was probably responsible for other killings. He'd probably been doing it for years. A very sick and twisted individual for sure.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024