Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds ticket info… (£47!) 16:56 - Dec 1 with 3912 viewsSitfcB

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/december/01/ticket-details---leeds-united--a-/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 07:57 - Dec 2 with 984 viewsyorkshireblue

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 06:24 - Dec 2 by Bad_Boy_Mark

£47 for myself + £22 for my 13 year old son; over £70 including booking fees.

Plus train travel of over £150 and it's a 1230 HRS kickoff...

Some food, (non-alcoholic) drinks and travel from the station to the ground - this game is going to cost around £250!

Clearly the alternative is to watch at home from the comfort of my sofa - I have a couple of days to decide...

Whilst I acknowledge attending this game is a personal choice, that is quite a hefty price tag!

As you mention travel from the station to the ground, if you want aware there are shuttle buses from Sovereign Street for £3 return.
Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 08:00 - Dec 2 with 967 viewsKieran_Knows

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 06:24 - Dec 2 by Bad_Boy_Mark

£47 for myself + £22 for my 13 year old son; over £70 including booking fees.

Plus train travel of over £150 and it's a 1230 HRS kickoff...

Some food, (non-alcoholic) drinks and travel from the station to the ground - this game is going to cost around £250!

Clearly the alternative is to watch at home from the comfort of my sofa - I have a couple of days to decide...

Whilst I acknowledge attending this game is a personal choice, that is quite a hefty price tag!

‘Football is for the fans’

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 08:06 - Dec 2 with 961 viewstextbackup

As said on Twit, we knew the price would be atleast £40 back in August, £10 a month put away in preparation for this and the ticket is paid for.
Or was that too easy to do

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 08:11 - Dec 2 with 955 viewsMullet

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 17:46 - Dec 1 by bluelagos

We're being taken for mugs. I won't pay that - but you know what - plenty will.

That's their choice - but unless people make a stand then they'll keep on taking us for mugs. Cos they can.

I'm really annoyed at myself for wanting to go and torn, even though I knew this was coming. I got done on Brum and WBA tickets so need as many points as possible. But putting that much money onto a ticket right before Xmas with 2 kids etc makes me feel guilty.

Would be really handy if the club came out and were honest about why we are being charged that much and what happened with the reciprocal deal. Leeds should be put into admin for those prices, clearly they aren't run by anyone fit and proper.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 08:51 - Dec 2 with 901 viewsParky

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 08:06 - Dec 2 by textbackup

As said on Twit, we knew the price would be atleast £40 back in August, £10 a month put away in preparation for this and the ticket is paid for.
Or was that too easy to do

Not really the point.
Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 09:01 - Dec 2 with 892 viewsHogger

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 17:17 - Dec 1 by bluelagos

That's my understanding. The club (Towen) chose not to enter an arrangement so we got fcked.

Tbf - think that's why the club has subsidised the coach travel for the match - albeit with a 5.30 am start.

If ever there was a game for the fans to stand united and boycott (over pricing) this is it.

Won't happen of course - cos that would require our fan base to organise and act for a common cause...but there's points to collect.

I agree... have hotel booked etc but this is so outrageous I think a boycott would be a good stand.
Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 09:10 - Dec 2 with 886 viewsbrogansnose

Add to that, from the times I've been up there, that its very much sit down shut up or get hoiked out by the stewards while the Leeds fans do what they like. Anyway, I'm not paying that.
Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 09:38 - Dec 2 with 849 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 07:57 - Dec 2 by yorkshireblue

As you mention travel from the station to the ground, if you want aware there are shuttle buses from Sovereign Street for £3 return.

Thank you for the heads up, that is actually good value
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 12:08 - Dec 2 with 754 viewsLeistonBlue

Do we reckon these will still sell out considering? Chances it gets to general sale? Huge game of course but feel like the price, it being early kick off on sky and the fact it’s so close to Christmas will put people off..
Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 12:34 - Dec 2 with 743 viewsRyorry

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 09:01 - Dec 2 by Hogger

I agree... have hotel booked etc but this is so outrageous I think a boycott would be a good stand.

That would play right into their hands in one way.

Call me cynical, but maybe they just want fewer away supporters making less noise for ourselves & other opposition teams.

LUFC are dirty barstewards

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 12:35 - Dec 2 with 739 viewsbluelagos

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 12:08 - Dec 2 by LeistonBlue

Do we reckon these will still sell out considering? Chances it gets to general sale? Huge game of course but feel like the price, it being early kick off on sky and the fact it’s so close to Christmas will put people off..

Gut feel - will get to general sale and then sell out.

High price, early kick off, just before crimbo, on TV.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 14:10 - Dec 2 with 667 viewsyorkshireblue

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 09:38 - Dec 2 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Thank you for the heads up, that is actually good value

No worries - I used to work on Sovereign Street.

Getting to Elland Road on the bus is pretty efficient, but the bus back can take a while. It’s walkable - probably about 45 mins - but it’s not the most pleasant of routes walking along dual carriage ways mainly.

If you do get the bus, I’d recommend the North Brewing Taproom further along the road. Great bao buns from there as well.
Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 16:01 - Dec 2 with 613 viewsStadiumofdark

Leeds ticket info… (£47!) on 14:10 - Dec 2 by yorkshireblue

No worries - I used to work on Sovereign Street.

Getting to Elland Road on the bus is pretty efficient, but the bus back can take a while. It’s walkable - probably about 45 mins - but it’s not the most pleasant of routes walking along dual carriage ways mainly.

If you do get the bus, I’d recommend the North Brewing Taproom further along the road. Great bao buns from there as well.

I worked on Sovereign St too.
All change down there now (for the better)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024