Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many games does it take for you to think a player is 'out of form'? 12:51 - Nov 27 with 787 viewsSheffordBlue

How many games does it take for you to think a player is 'out of form'?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

How many games does it take for you to think a player is 'out of form'? on 13:05 - Nov 27 with 738 viewsElephantintheRoom

Depends on the player - and how I tolerant the ‘supporter’

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

How many games does it take for you to think a player is 'out of form'? on 16:20 - Nov 27 with 588 viewsJ2BLUE

12 minutes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How many games does it take for you to think a player is 'out of form'? on 18:12 - Nov 27 with 546 viewsMK1

If you are talking about Harry Kane or Jude Bellingham, then probably 3 games. If you play for a Championship side punching far above the weight, then I guess 6-8 games. Saturday was only our second defeat, so to call any of our players out of form would be a little bit silly, in my humble opinion.
How many games does it take for you to think a player is 'out of form'? on 18:23 - Nov 27 with 531 viewsSheffordBlue

How many games does it take for you to think a player is 'out of form'? on 18:12 - Nov 27 by MK1

If you are talking about Harry Kane or Jude Bellingham, then probably 3 games. If you play for a Championship side punching far above the weight, then I guess 6-8 games. Saturday was only our second defeat, so to call any of our players out of form would be a little bit silly, in my humble opinion.

Yeah I think you're probably right - it also depends a bit on how you are measuring form. For something basic like goals then you might be doing everything right and just coming out the wrong side of fine margins for a few games. If you look a bit more widely then you might consider number of touches, xG, xGA, shot creating actions, etc. etc. It probably takes all the measurables to be down for a period of games for someone to be out of form.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024