Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two Birmingham Fans Arrested For Misogynistic Chants 10:03 - Nov 26 with 849 viewsSheffordBlue

Article here from The Athletic. Worth bearing in mind with the derby coming up. Whether you think the law is right or not, the "she's a wh0re" chant would almost certainly hit the same bar as this, particularly if Delia is present at the fixture. There's a good chance the two individuals end up with Football Banning Orders as the threshold is fairly low to get one these days.

https://theathletic.com/5088979/2023/11/26/birmingham-fans-referee-rebecca-welch

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Two Birmingham Fans Arrested For Misogynistic Chants on 10:08 - Nov 26 with 813 viewsnodge_blue

I agree. Delia is now an old woman. Lets have a touch of dignity and drop the songs. Its embarrassing to hear and not classy.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Two Birmingham Fans Arrested For Misogynistic Chants on 10:57 - Nov 26 with 699 viewsMeadowlark

I see the Brum police said they will not tolerate any form of hate.
If the Suffolk plod adopt the same rules that's the majority of our chants gone.
We hate Norwich
Stand up if you hate Norwich
Lino, lino, you're "mistaken"
You don't know what you're doing
What a waste of money
Who ate all the pies
All the Delia songs
Two Birmingham Fans Arrested For Misogynistic Chants on 10:59 - Nov 26 with 686 viewsMullet

Two Birmingham Fans Arrested For Misogynistic Chants on 10:57 - Nov 26 by Meadowlark

I see the Brum police said they will not tolerate any form of hate.
If the Suffolk plod adopt the same rules that's the majority of our chants gone.
We hate Norwich
Stand up if you hate Norwich
Lino, lino, you're "mistaken"
You don't know what you're doing
What a waste of money
Who ate all the pies
All the Delia songs

Although, one of the best moments in the last few years was that chant at Barnsley. Maybe focusing on us and how good we are is the way to go?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024