Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do they get these muppets from on sky 18:12 - Nov 25 with 1465 viewsMillsey

Ffs
Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:15 - Nov 25 with 1425 viewsVaughan8

Andy Hinchcliffe is the worst......and that's saying something.

Have to watch these games on low volume so I can still hear, but not what they say. Haha
Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:16 - Nov 25 with 1416 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I don’t think we’re very popular, everyone in the media thinks we’re some League One club still running our luck off a fluke.
Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:20 - Nov 25 with 1318 viewsScuzzer

Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:15 - Nov 25 by Vaughan8

Have to watch these games on low volume so I can still hear, but not what they say. Haha

He is an absolute plum...you would have thought he would know better being an ex pro. But then again.

Established 1968

Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:31 - Nov 25 with 1153 viewsBucklebury_blue

Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:16 - Nov 25 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I don’t think we’re very popular, everyone in the media thinks we’re some League One club still running our luck off a fluke.

The exact quote was... a newly promoted football phenomenon
Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:34 - Nov 25 with 1086 viewsFrimleyBlue

I liked the one where its ok to kick a keeper when he has the ball in his hand.

Then OK to wipe out a running player with no attempt to win the ball.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:56 - Nov 25 with 998 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:15 - Nov 25 by Vaughan8

He’s dreadful and always has been. Tonight is a masterclass from him in how bad he is. First time I’ve watched us on Sky for a while and i’d thankfully forgotten about him.

Just heard the Albion fans for the first time too
Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 19:00 - Nov 25 with 963 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 18:31 - Nov 25 by Bucklebury_blue

The exact quote was... a newly promoted football phenomenon

We spent just four years outside of the top two divisions in England since 1957.
Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 19:11 - Nov 25 with 889 viewsWhos_blue

As the game has gone on it has become more and more a west brom love in.
Losing is bad enough, the commentary is doing my head in.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Login to get fewer ads

Where do they get these muppets from on sky on 19:28 - Nov 25 with 821 viewsDeano69

Which button is the away commentary on? Mine sky box seems stuck on the home commentary.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024