Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Fielder's new show - The Curse 13:29 - Nov 13 with 464 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone else seen E1?

All the usual Fielder schtick but with some added 'oh wow, he can kind of hold a screen with Emma Stone?!' magic. Really pleasantly surprised by how funny and squirmy the first ep was. Annoying that it's Paramount rather than HBO/Sky as that's another streamer I'll have to buy for a month or two.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Nathan Fielder's new show - The Curse on 15:06 - Nov 13 with 359 viewsCaptainAhab

Sounds intriguing.
I just read the Guardian review that called it uniquely unpleasant, horrible and excruciating but gave it 5 stars.
It's also made by the Safdie brothers who made Uncut Gems, probably the most anxiety inducing film I've ever seen. Not sure I've got the capacity to watch a whole series of discomfort!
Nathan Fielder's new show - The Curse on 08:53 - Nov 14 with 265 viewsunbelievablue

Nathan Fielder's new show - The Curse on 15:06 - Nov 13 by CaptainAhab

Sounds intriguing.
I just read the Guardian review that called it uniquely unpleasant, horrible and excruciating but gave it 5 stars.
It's also made by the Safdie brothers who made Uncut Gems, probably the most anxiety inducing film I've ever seen. Not sure I've got the capacity to watch a whole series of discomfort!

It wasn't wall to wall discomfort, which made it much more watchable. Just Bennie Safdie in this I believe. He plays a creepy TV director...go figure.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024