Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Folarin Balogun 20:11 - Nov 12 with 1591 viewsMercian

Another class youngster who Southgate allowed to slip through England's fingers. Not up to level of Musiala but better than any young English striker coming through the ranks. Both of these lads would have chosen England had they been called up. They were not.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 20:12]
Folarin Balogun on 21:13 - Nov 12 with 1400 viewsFrimleyBlue

I just want to see Bellingham and Maddison together.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Folarin Balogun on 08:34 - Nov 13 with 1132 viewsBluefields

Musiala chose Germany over England, he could've represented either nation.
Folarin Balogun on 08:59 - Nov 13 with 1076 viewsfranz_tyson

Kane, Rice and Grealish could have chosen Ireland. I'll settle for that. We get more than we lose.
Folarin Balogun on 12:13 - Nov 13 with 892 viewsrickw

Arsenal let him leave as they saw him behind Jesus and Nketiah so why should he be picked for England? Maybe he'll be the best choice after Kane but it's still too early to tell that

I think Musiala saw the likes of Grealish, Foden, Maddison, Mount and Bellingham and thought he had an easier path into the Germany team it would have been great to have him too but we are still well covered in his postion

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Folarin Balogun on 13:07 - Nov 13 with 799 viewsDaninthecampo

Folarin Balogun on 12:13 - Nov 13 by rickw

Arsenal let him leave as they saw him behind Jesus and Nketiah so why should he be picked for England? Maybe he'll be the best choice after Kane but it's still too early to tell that

I think Musiala saw the likes of Grealish, Foden, Maddison, Mount and Bellingham and thought he had an easier path into the Germany team it would have been great to have him too but we are still well covered in his postion

Musiala was born in Germany to a German mum and Nigerian Dad,he's spent more of his life living in Germany than the uk and has always called himself German and wanted to play for Germany.
Another great young player Chelsea let go!
Folarin Balogun on 13:27 - Nov 13 with 736 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Folarin Balogun on 08:59 - Nov 13 by franz_tyson

Kane, Rice and Grealish could have chosen Ireland. I'll settle for that. We get more than we lose.

I am old school in that, aside from Kane, they had already committed to playing for Ireland they should have stuck with it. Country's shouldn't be career choices, you should play for where your heart really is first and foremost and if you don't get picked then it is tough luck.
Folarin Balogun on 13:33 - Nov 13 with 722 viewsMK1

We have just as good already. Kane, Watkins, Bellingham, Foden, Maddison, Grealish, Rashford, and Saka. Nothing wrong with not picking someone who was 3rd choice at Arsenal not that long ago.
Think you are just looking for things that just aren't there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024