Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we get planning permission for the new Exec boxes? 19:31 - Nov 6 with 1239 viewsEssexBloo

Is it a job where work can only be done over the summer? I can’t recall seeing any updates on this after the initial story about us putting the application in.
Did we get planning permission for the new Exec boxes? on 19:47 - Nov 6 with 1146 viewsFrimleyBlue

Also the back or sir alf stand.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Did we get planning permission for the new Exec boxes? on 19:52 - Nov 6 with 1135 viewsSheffordBlue

It was part of the same planning application as the Memorial Garden and was approved. No idea if they can start any of the work during the season or whether it will all wait for next summer.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Did we get planning permission for the new Exec boxes? on 19:53 - Nov 6 with 1142 viewsPhilTWTD

Planning Permission Granted For Executive Boxes and Memorial Garden 20th Jun 2023 15:05
Town have been granted planning permission to add more executive boxes and office space in the Magnus Group West Stand, as well as for the memorial garden behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand. 9

Did we get planning permission for the new Exec boxes? on 19:56 - Nov 6 with 1118 viewsPrideOfTheEast

If we were to go up it’d be really interesting to see what they’d do with all this stuff. The boardroom probably isn’t up to what Ashton would want it to be so wonder what would happen to the other hospitality bits in the Magnus stand that might also need to be thought about again quite quickly.
Did we get planning permission for the new Exec boxes? on 21:54 - Nov 6 with 921 viewsBLUEBEAT

“the ashes of fans interred at Portman Road will be moved to a new memorial garden behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand.”

Er… how?

Symbolic, surely?

Poll: W or W

Did we get planning permission for the new Exec boxes? on 23:08 - Nov 6 with 752 viewsbournemouthblue

Did we get planning permission for the new Exec boxes? on 21:54 - Nov 6 by BLUEBEAT

“the ashes of fans interred at Portman Road will be moved to a new memorial garden behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand.”

Er… how?

Symbolic, surely?

From what I can see when I walk past it to work, it doesn't look huge

Unless some crazy science is going on, it must be symbolic?

In regards to the new boxes, they're surely going to be a little limited giving the stand design, it ups capacity for their offering but probably not ideal?

There's exec boxes going into the Sir Alf also?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 23:10]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024